𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

This is a work of fiction! It is not intended to be a reflection of characters in real life.

All rights are reserved for this idea under me (@amessagefor_you).
Should I see or hear of a user copying my ideas, I will not be happy.
Please don't do that.
I don't like being mad at people.

This work will contain:
• Boy X Boy
• Polyamory
• Violence/Abuse
• Mentions of suicide, depression, and anxiety.

Please don't read if it will trigger you. Take care of yourself first.

However this story is mainly fluff, since that was my goal.

Be nice to people! If I see someone being mean in the comments (I read them all) I will not hesitate to report you.
I like my stories to be nice for people to read, not a bad experience of cyber bullying.

However if I have made a grammatical/spelling error please point it out! I want this story to be easy to read for everyone.

If you'd like to talk about possibly translating my story, PM me! I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

This sounds really dumb, but if you read any of my works, please leave comments! I don't really care about votes, but comments always make my day!

I try to reply to all of them, but I'm busy and take classes all year so please bear with me!

Another note:

I am not proud of this story. My writing just kinda, sucked, for lack of a better word. I am rewriting it, but I feel like this is just rushed, underwhelming, and not deserving of the attention it is given.

However, I cannot stop you from reading it. So go forth if you wish.

With all that said, I hope you enjoy reading...

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮
Started: 03.17.19
Ended: 08.19.19

19