the aftermath

Like all happy endings, I must give this one a proper conclusion.

A "what happened after the happy ending" conclusion.

And so, I shall.

Anders' girl was going to propose, and Nyssa decided she was going to do something about it. She put a stop to it and told Anders how she felt. Obviously, he kissed her and told the girl who was about to propose no. They dated for two years before Nyssa finally decided to propose to him. And when she knelt on one knee right on top of the Eiffel Tower, she found him kneeling too, a ring in his hand as well. They had stared at each other. And then they began laughing and kissed each other.

Marie and Varian got married straight out of college. Varian began to play football internationally. Marie became pregnant on their three year anniversary. Varian was over the moon and gushed about the baby belly at all times, singing to it and cooing to it and secretly smack-talking about Marie so that the baby would favour him first.

Cain remained single and sadly, never married. He did, however, take over his mother's company and ran it wonderfully. He adopted a girl by the time he turned thirty and made sure she was the female version of him but less stupid. She carried her father's family name proudly as she had her first fight in school with another boy over an offensive insult, and gave him a nice bruise. She had been only eleven. Cain had never been prouder.

Nathan married Daniel a year after graduating from college. They adopted a little seven years old kid after two years of marriage - a small biracial girl, Russian-German, who was named Larisa and kept insisting on eating all of the strawberries she could find her hands on.

Emilio and Torin finally came out to their parents, and were greeted with disapproval.

They were disowned.

But they still married almost immediately afterwards, made their own name together in the business world when they opened their own law firm. They became quite sought after lawyers after a year of hard work, and adopted a small boy later. He was from Spain, and they named him Hugo.

Cole finally had his threesome with the twins.

And then he contracted Syphilis. He got treated, was more wary of who he chose to sleep with. Then he met a woman who yelled at him when he spilled coffee on her expensive looking office suit. He fell in love with her instantly. He loved it when she called him suvar, meaning pig in Hindi. He followed her around and then he won the sharp businesswoman named Riya over. They married three years later. Her parents still ask Cole if he ever intends on becoming a doctor. Riya rolls her eyes everytime.

Vans insulted the food in a restaurant and wanted to meet the chef. Then he met the chef, Karina. A Russian chef who smelled like bread all the time and called him a blyat. He fell head over heels for her and apologised for calling her goulash dry. They dated for two years before finally marrying.

Adam was, in this case, not the one who did the winning over. Instead, he was won over by a girl named Coraline, who upon meeting him and talking to him for fifteen minutes, announced that she was going to win him over and marry him some day. She sure did.

Lara and Maya married. Their parents, surprisingly, did not make a fuss and accepted them with open arms. 

Hailey married Kenneth, and they divorced after a month. Hailey accused Kenneth of cheating, taking advantage of her without her consent first (he slipped something into her drink and had sex with her when she was asleep. She was horrified after she woke up), and abusing her physically (he slapped her when she yelled at him for sleeping with her without consent). She filed a case against him.

And Juliet was her lawyer.

Kenneth did not win.

And finally, Juliet and Alex.

They discussed things. Alex apologised profusely. Juliet forgave him. They kissed. They moved in together when they went to the same college in america. Juliet picked up being a model again. Juliet also became a lawyer, as you now know. Alex became an engineer. They married when they became twenty one. They had kids when they were both twenty five. They had one son, and named him Rowan. A year later, they had a daughter, and named her Freya.

They lived happily ever after.

___________________________________

Update: why did i write this so old timey shakespeare headass