(38): Truth or Truth

"I have an idea! We should play 'Truth or Truth'" Kat excitedly announces.

"Is that even a thing?" Nathan deadpans.

"Off course it is" She retorts "Come on you guys, let's do it. We'll get to know each other better"

We're all sitting around in a big circle on the comfy carpet. We were told that we wouldn't be able to do outside activities for now since the winds were too strong so we had to stay indoors. We don't really mind though. We haven't even showered yet so we're all still in our pj's. The guys look so ridiculous.

Anyways we all have a hot chocolate with a marshmallow in our hands and snacks in front of us, which includes chips, sweets and cookies. The guys wanted to go to the gym, since there's one inside, but we protested that we needed to do things together.

Did I mention that breakfast was so awkward? Everyone was still kind of shocked from what happened at the bar last night so we didn't really speak. Literally no one brought it up. I think Nick is still mad at Winnie because he sat far away from her when he normally always sits next to her. Winnie noticed and frowned. I squeezed her hand to try and make her feel better.

Poor girl. She doesn't even know what she did.

We all started warming up to each other a bit later. Nick started joking around again but you could still see he wasn't completely okay. Winnie also started speaking but only to Kat and I. And now we're all together and trying to act like everything is okay. I just think those two need to sort their shit out soon and not involve us.

"Do you wanna explain to us how this will work?" I ask with my legs crossed in front of me.

She holds up a finger as if to say I should give her minute. She gets up and walks to the kitchen before coming back with an empty Coke bottle.

"Wait, are we playing Spin The Bottle?" Kyle asks with furrowed eyebrows "I'm not kissing any of you"

Ouch!

Kat shoots him a look "No, idiot. Do you think any of us want to kiss?"

"I bet Kyle and Chels do" Nick teases.

I liked it better when he was quiet.

I lean over to pinch his thigh "Stop it. You're not funny"

Nathan shoots a smirk from opposite me.

I regret telling him. Not really.

"Okay as I was saying" Kat narrows her eyes at all of us as if to warn us not to disturb her "I'll spin the bottle and if the cap lands on you then you get to pick someone to ask a question to and they have to tell the truth"

"Oh, okay" We all murmur understanding.

"I hope it doesn't get weird" Winnie mutters next to me. I'm sitting between her and Kyle.

"Same" I agree.

I really don't trust these people with asking questions. Most of them like to start shit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Kat then spins the bottle and it points to Nathan. Oh god. Can he not pick me.

"Winona" He smirks looking at her and she groans loudly "What's the craziest thing you've ever done?"

She thinks for a second before laughing.

"Okay, I may or may not have burned all of Dee's clothes that were at my apartment after she told me about everything" She admits sheepishly. "It was like a week later and I seriously didn't want to speak to her to come and fetch them. Plus, they were finishing my closet space"