(43): Princess Willow

"Hi"

The door opens widely to reveal the source of that tiny voice. It's a cute dark-brown haired girl who looks to be about 4 years old. She is wearing tiny purple tights and a black jacket with tiny brown boots. Her long hair is left down. She's so cute. Behind her small self is Winnie with a pink bag in her hand.

"Hi Chels" She greets hastily.

My eyes are glued to the tiny girl "Hey. Who's she?"

"I'm Willow" She greets with a smile.

"She's my little sister" Winnie clarifies "Listen, my parents just sort of left her with me without notice earlier this morning and I kind of have somewhere to be"

Winnie has a sister? They don't look much alike at all.

I put my cereal bowl away "Yes..."

"Would you mind babysitting her for like a few hours?" She asks slowly; hopefully.

I look to the little girl and she offers me a wide smile and I can't help but smile back. What could possibly go wrong "Sure"

Winnie grins as she hands me the bag.

"She's not a baby but these are her things. Sometime she gets antsy so just ask her what she wants from the bag"

"I'm not a child, Winnie" The girl protests.

"I know, I know" Winnie sighs kissing her forehead "Just behave for Chels, okay? I'll be back"

She nods innocently "Okay"

Winnie then looks at me "Thank you so much Chels. I owe you one. Is Kyle home?"

"Yep. He's still sleeping" I reply.

He was so tired from all the driving yesterday but didn't get a chance to sleep because after we got to the apartment he said he had 'some business to attend to'. He didn't want to tell me what it was but I have a feeling it had something to do with his brother and father. He wasn't back till much later and decided to hit the sack.

I just spent the day sleeping and catching up on all my series that I had been missing. Also reminiscing about how much fun I had on the trip with everyone... mostly Kyle.

"He likes Willow so I don't think he'll really mind" She tells me "I'll try to be back as quick as possible. Thanks again"

"Off course" I reassure.

Winnie then gives her little sister one last kiss before dashing for the door. I'm not too nervous because I'm kind of good with children. I don't think I'll have any trouble with her.

"So... what do you want to do?" I ask the cutie.

She shrugs "I don't know. How about you tell me what your name is first?"

"Chelsea or Chels" I laugh softly.

"Hi Chels" She grins "I'm Willow"

"I know" I say "Winnie told me. Do you want to watch some tv?"

"Okay" She says.

I lead her into the living room as she takes a seat next to me on the couch and I put on it on. Luckily some cartoon is playing so I stick with that channel.

"I don't like Sabrina" She complains.

I look at her amused "So then what do you like, lady?"

"I like Camp Rock"

I laugh loudly at that piece of information "Aren't you too young for Camp Rock?"

"No" She protests immediately.