(74): Date Night

⚠️ mature content in the first part⚠️

So the past week has been quite eventful. Kyle and I have been having sex like a pair of rabbits. Seriously. I've officially diagnosed myself with 'KAS' which means Kyle-Addiction Syndrome.

Yep, it's a thing.

No matter how much I try to resist him, I just can't. I want him. ALL THE TIME. And he does too, so you can just imagine. Sometimes we have it in the morning, sometimes after classes, sometimes before we sleep. Most of the time we have it at all three stages. It's so bad but yet it feels so good. It gets better every single time. I don't know how. We'll be eating and then the next thing he's attacking me or I'm attacking him and it just happens.

Yeah, we need help.

All our friends know now. Nick was the most excited because apparently he 'made' us and I 'wouldn't know what a dick felt like' if it wasn't for him. His words.

"I am spent" I say in between breaths as I collapse off of Kyle and next to him.

I was on top this time...

We've been doing a lot of exploring too. It's been exhilarating and so damn exciting and erotic. He makes sex with him so natural and so damn sexy. He likes it when I communicate. When I tell what I like... what I want to try... what he wants to try. Damn, the man is a sin. But I love it.

"Same" He utters breathlessly.

I start to laugh and he looks at me quizzically "Is this normal? That we have so much sex? I mean, just two weeks ago I was a virgin"

He laughs too "Well, I am addicted to you and that damn sexy body of yours so I guess there's not much we can do about that. I love sex with you. It gets better every single time"

"It's a problem" I blush kissing his bare chest.

"The best problem ever" He smiles boyishly and starts kissing me everywhere "Not my fault your moans drive me crazy. Let's not even get started on how fucking good you feel. How delicious you taste. Those breasts..."

At this point my eyes are dark and I want him all over again.

"Stop" I whine breathlessly.

He pecks my lips quickly "I like turning you on, babe"

And he's damn good at it.

I shake my head giggling "Well stop"

"Come on, lets get under the covers. God knows what I want to do to that naked body all over again right now"

I just laugh again but we proceed to get under the covers and I wrap myself around him and bask in his warmth and comfort. His hands are in my hair and massaging it soothingly.

"I've been thinking" He trails getting my attention and I look up at him "Tomorrow I want to take you out on a date. Like a proper one"

My eyes light up happily "You do?"

He laughs, probably at my expression "Yes, babe, I do. I just realized we've never been on a proper one and so I want to. Like a formal one where we get dressed up and shit. I don't know" He says nervously and I internally coo at how freaking cute he is.

"I would love that" I grin.

He raises a brow amused "You're very easy to please, my little one" He winks and I know he's not just talking about the date anymore.

"Really?" I ask challengingly.

I have an idea right now but I don't know if I'm confident enough to pull through with it.