(84): A Hundred Years

Chelsea's POV.

"So Noah was at the hospital" I start off.

Kyle and I are still lazily laying in bed. The rest of yesterday was mostly spent at the hospital. I left Kyle there eventually and I was already asleep by the time he came back.

"Noah?" He trails confused.

He's so forgetful sometimes. And I feel the need to tell him about it cause I wouldn't want him hearing it from anyone else.

"My ex"

He scowls almost immediately "That guy? How do you know he was there?"

"Cause we spoke"

"About what?" He utters slightly annoyed.

I frown at his reaction "I don't know. I guess we were just clearing the air about everything that's happened"

"I don't know, babe" He replies unimpressed.

"Don't know what?" I basically accuse.

"What was he even doing at the hospital? Is he like stalking you or something?"

"No. He went with Jared. You know how Jared is friends with your brother? They went to go see him"

Kyle hums "Fine. Just don't speak to him"

"I wasn't going to"

"I didn't say you were"

I just laugh because we're both starting to get defensive "Whatever, dude"

"I'm not your dude" He snorts.

I giggle "Oh really? Then how come I just called you dude?"

"Because you weren't aware that I'm not"

"So what are you?" I challenge smiling.

He crawls on top of so that he's now straddling me and I giggle, sinking into the pillow and wrapping my arms around his neck "I am your baby"

I toy with his hair "Oh yeah?"

"Yes" He whispers kissing my jaw "And I'm your daddy"

I laugh loudly covering my mouth "My what?"

"Your daddy" He smirks amused.

"Yeah, I think not, Chambers" I deadpan giggling "I don't think that 'daddy' kink is for us"

"Fine" He rolls his eyes.

"You can be my baby" I grin toothily pulling his neck towards me to lay a kiss on his soft pink lips.

"And...?" He presses.

I bite my lip thoughtfully "And my best friend. And my partner in crime. And my favorite human being ever. And literally the love of my life"

"Really?" He smiles widely.

I nod, giggling at his expression "I promise. You can't tell Kat that I called you my favorite human ever though. I don't think she'll be too happy about that"

He laughs "You're my favorite human too"

"Oh I know, babe" I tease smugly, blushing.

"I'll ignore that cockiness" He rolls his eyes amused "And you're also the love of my life. Not to mention, the only girl I've ever loved and the only one I'm ever planning on loving"

I blush profoundly, getting slightly emotional at his confession "You promise?" I utter.

He kisses my flaming cheek "I promise"