(71): Best Fucking Night Ever

⚠️ you guys already know this but this contains sexual content!! if it makes you uncomfortable, you can skip the whole chapter. ⚠️

enjoy ;)

***

He gets in.

I get in.

If I wasn't sure about wanting Kyle, I sure am now. That car ride was torture. His free hand was on my bare thigh, drawing circles there and going higher every now and again, causing me to gasp and bite my lip hard. If just his hands can make me feel like that...

What a damn tease.

He would just glance over at my flustered state and smirk or wink at me. My legs literally felt like jello when I got out of the car, and my insides burn like crazy.

Now we're finally in the apartment..

I look at him and he looks at me, no words needing to be said as our hungry eyes do all the talking.

Next thing I know, I'm pushed against the door and his lips are attacking mine. I immediately moan loudly at the very sharp contact that I've been craving since we left that damn bathroom. My hand immediately grip his hair roughly between my fingers, growing impatient. His are on my exposed stomach, squeezing there.

I shrug his jacket off of him and it falls to the ground before my other hand trails on his very hard biceps.

Damn, he's really all mine.

He lifts me off the ground so I'm wrapping my legs around him and starts to walk somewhere, probably his room, without breaking the kiss as he grabs my ass. I can't seem to stop moaning as I squirm against him, my body basically shaking with want and need.

I feel myself collapse onto something soft and I know it's his bed as he pulls away. I lean on my elbows watching him with very lustful eyes as he takes his white shirt off exposing his heavenly abs. I bite my lip, feeling my pupils dilate even more.

"Like what you see?" He rasps and I nod as I sit up to touch his exposed skin. I literally feel electricity at our contact and my stomach flutters. He's so damn soft. But, like a hungry animal, he snaps and pushes me further onto the bed before his lips are on me again and kissing me harder than he ever has, his tongue in every corner of my mouth.

Fuck me!

I wrap my legs around his waist, wanting to feel every inch of him on me and I gasp when I feel his hard member against my area. It's so damn big and fucking... hard.

He pulls back to look at my very needy face, with a menacing smile "You're fucking gorgeous looking at me like that" He praises.

I bite my lip shyly "So are you"

"Lift your arms" He commands raspily and I comply without complaining as he slowly grabs my top from the bottom, his nails brushing on my stomach causing me to shiver, and lifts it over my head until I'm in my strapless bra.

"Fuck" He curses thickly, admiring.

I blush before pulling his head to mine again and laying my lips to his, never ever getting tired of the addictive and delicious taste. A second later he pulls away but I don't get to whimper much longer because he starts to kiss my neck, causing me to shudder under him and I bring him impossibly closer to me by spreading my legs wider. He groans against me before his lips go lower, kissing my collarbone and then lower again until they're right on my cleavage.

"Kyle" I breathe, clutching his hair.

He kisses me there, right above my bra and I gasp enjoying the sensation. But I want it off. He sucks there with me whimpering under him, and then it looks like he finally reads my mind as his hands go behind my back and I arch lightly to give him better access as he easily unclasps my bra and breathes loudly before getting it off my body.