Epilogue

6 years later (Chels 25, Kyle 26)

Chelsea's POV.

***

"Nicholas get out!"

"What? I wanted to see you. You're not marrying me so there won't be any curse" He justifies smiling widely as he stares at me.

All these year and he's still the same idiot.

"Okay you got a look now go. Don't tell Kyle how I look" I scold smiling just thinking about my groom.

"He already knows you're a beautiful bride, little wonderful Chels. The most beautiful" He replies brightly causing me to blush before he clicks his tongue "I still can't believe he didn't choose me to be the best man"

I've always know he'd choose Nathan.

"Nicky he loves you" I speak.

"What the hell is Nicholas- a man- doing here!" My best friend screeches when she enters the decided make up room with her notepad.

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving" He rolls his eyes before winking at me one more time.

"Relax miss bridezilla who's not even the bride" I snort looking at myself in the mirror.

Kathrine is more nervous than me somehow. She's the one breathing down everyone's necks and being all demanding. The caters, decorators, designers have had it up to here with her.

"Hey, everything has to be perfect for my best friend" She kisses my cheek.

I wrap an arm around her "I love you"

"I love you too. Now where is your make up and hair lady? There is no time to play around" She hastily starts to clap her hands.

And she's back.

"She went to go get a few things"

Kat grins "So when are you telling him?"

"Uhm after" I blush already knowing what she's talking about "I'm nervous and excited at the same time"

"This is all he's ever wanted. He's going to be so happy"

"Me too" I trail.

I found out I'm pregnant about a week ago and it's been taking all my willpower not to tell Kyle. He's been going on about putting a baby inside me forever so I already know he's going to be so happy. Hell I am too. I'm carrying the man of my dream's child. It doesn't get any better. Now put a wedding on top of that.

I feel like a princess today. We're finally getting married.

It's been a journey, I'll tell you that. The best with obviously a few bumps because that's how life is. Went two years without seeing Nicholas, went three without seeing or speaking to Winnie. Kat and I stopped being friends at some point but one thing was always permanent: my perfect Romeo.

Okay maybe not perfect but definitely all I've ever wanted. We've had our ups and downs too but it made us stronger than I could ever imagine. Fights, almost break-ups, insecurities, tears and a whole lot of drama. The good definitely overshadowed the bad though. We travelled the world, both successful, have everything we've ever wanted and just happy.

After he graduated, him and Zach basically just took over one of his father's businesses after they cleaned it up and got rid of all the illegal activities. I guess that was always the plan seeing as he was a business major. They're co-bosses and my man makes a hell of a lot of money. They were even featured in Forbes and I've never been more proud of my boys. I make my own too- I'm a published author and blogger- but he definitely makes more than me. I love his flexible work hours the most; we have more than enough time for each and I wouldn't have it any other way.