(83): Happy

"Does it hurt?" I murmur rubbing on Kyle's bullet wound.

"Not really"

It's like a small circle, that looks patched up with his own skin. It doesn't look too painful but I was just curious. He's going to have that thing for the rest of his life now... a remind that his father shot him.

"I'm still sorry" I frown.

I feel him kiss my hair.

We just took a shower after being sticky as hell with all that chocolate. Damn, that was fun. The taste of his skin and chocolate together was literally heaven. He couldn't stop groaning. The shower was even more fun... We were giggling like crazy and wiping each other clean. I may or may not have gotten carried away, anyway the next thing I know is that I was on my knees and making him lose his mind. We then made love again in the shower. That was new... and so so good.

Yeah, we really missed each other.

I lay on his chest and look up at him "So what do you want to do now?"

"I'm tired. You wore me out" He winks.

I blush immediately, giggling "Yeah, I think we got a tad bit carried away there"

"I wouldn't mind doing it again though" He waggles his brows smirking and I blush even more and hit his chest "Ouch!"

"Stop being dramatic" I roll my eyes.

"What do you want to do?" He asks instead.

I shrug looking at the clock next to his bed "Don't know. It's only 17:30 so I don't want to sleep just yet"

"We can go for round 100" He suggests.

"Absolutely not" I deadpan, fighting a giggle "I don't think having this much sex in one day is healthy for either of us"

He scowls, already running his hand on my bare thigh. I'm only in his shirt and my underwear "Oh come on. It burns calories plus I missed you"

"No" I giggle pointing a finger at him.

"How was school yesterday?" He asks after a while of grumbling like a baby.

"Fine. The others were worried about you"

"I'm okay" He replies, massaging my hair "Anyway I spoke to my mom. She's the one who dropped me off"

I thought Riley dropped him off.

I look up interested "How is she?"

"Not good but she's trying to act all strong and whatnot" He murmurs, his eyes soft "I don't like that but that's just how she's always been"

I frown sadly "I hope she will be okay"

"She said she's going with RJ"

"Going? Where?" I ask confused.

"Said she wanted some time away. Something about missing her daughter and being in love with her grandson, so she's going to stay with them for a while, I guess to make up for lost time too"

I hum thoughtfully "That's good, right?"

"I guess" He trails "I don't really mind. I just want her to do whatever makes her happy"

"I'm proud of you" I smile, caressing his cheek.

He smiles too; softly "Yeah..."

"I think I'm hungry now" I announce after a while of just basking in his warmth and comfort "Do you want some? I made Mac and Cheese earlier"

"Yes please" He basically pleas.

I just laugh before detangling myself from him reluctantly. He's just so comfortable! I see him get up too.