(75): I Love You

Kyle's POV.

"This is fucking delicious" Chelsea-Anne moans while devouring her pasta like a starved animal, but she still makes it look sexy.

She makes everything look sexy.

"I can make you moan louder" I wink.

She flushes immediately causing me to laugh before narrowing her eyes at me "Not the time, Chambers"

"Okay, okay"

I was so nervous about this whole date thing but it's honestly turning out to be perfect and fun. Just spending time with Chelsea-Anne is enough for me, I always love every second of it.

The past week with her has been something else. I might get hard just thinking about it. All the crazy and spontaneous sex we've been having. I never thought I could be that addicted to a single human being. It just seems to get better every single time with her, I don't know how. Some days she lets me have all the control, some days she wants it... like last night. That was fucking crazy! I almost lost my mind when I saw myself inside her mouth, it was one of the best experiences. She was so damn good at it too...

Fuck.

Just everything about her; her smile, her face, her voice, her body, her everything. She's... amazing. Every second I spend with her feels like heaven. Whether we're just speaking, having crazy and intimate sex, or just watching each other... it's heaven.

I love her so much. I really do. I want to tell her tonight. I'm not scared anymore.

"I have an idea" She says while taking a sip of her wine "We should play 21 questions"

"What's that?"

"We get to ask each other questions"

I laugh amused "I'm pretty sure we're past that stage though. That's supposed to happen when we didn't know each other that well"

"Well it would've if you weren't such a dick to me" She retorts.

"You want me to stick my dick in you?" I gasp acting like I didn't hear her and she scowls in response unamused "I'm kidding. Okay, let's do it"

She swallow what was in her mouth before clapping her hands enthusiastically "First question... what did you think of me? Like the first time we met"

I should've knows she'd ask such.

"I thought you were a goody-two-shoes and that you were annoying. I did think you were pretty hot though, still are" I wink.

She tseks amused "Okay fair enough"

"What did you think of me?" I enquire curiously. I've always wanted to ask her this question but it always slips my mind.

"Mostly that you were hot" She giggles and I smirk. Knew it. "Then you opened your mouth and I realized you were a rude jerk, still are" She winks mimicking me.

I laugh loudly, throwing my head back "Such lies! You know I'm a sweetheart to you now, Chelsea-Anne. I deserve a boyfriend of the year award"

"Yeah right" She snorts.

I raise an unhappy brow "Babe..."

"Okay, okay" She grins widely, her blue eyes shining that I'm slightly captivated "You do. You're a really good boyfriend. I'm a lucky chap"

I smirk "Thought so"

"Next question... uhm, why did you decide for us to be friends?"