Diner date

Jakeys pov
after bryan told me about his parents I just wanted to give him a hug, I held back the urge to hug him in case he felt uncomfortable by it. I then saw his eyes water up my heart broke at the site, I stepped closer to and rapped my arms around him he hugged me back. "Thank you Jakey" he whispered to me through uneven breaths hugging me tighter. I keep hugging him until his breathing was back to a steady Pace. "Are you ok" I asked pulling back still keeping my arms loosely on his sides, his around my neck resting on my shoulders. "Yeah thank you again" "no problem" I smile at him. Then I feels nudge on my foot, I look down to see Olivia. "I should get going it's getting late" "oh umm yeah sure" Bryan says letting go of my neck. I let my arms drop "I'll walk you out I guess" he continued "yeah that'll be nice" I smile at him again "I'll walk you to the gate". we walked to the front gate "ok bye thanks for dinner" I thanked him. "Your welcome thanks for the company" he smiled. I started to turn to leave but Bryan grabbed my hand and pulled me in to a hug "thank you again" he said sweetly pulling away from me "bye have a good night" he leaned in close to me and kissed me, "Bye" I smiled at him flustered.

...ok fist time writing a fanfic idk if it's good or not hope you liked it Ye bye <3