Beach and movie

-Hey sorry for the wait I had writers block (you can probably see it in this chapter) tho I had some pre-written chapters so it wasn't that bad-

Jakey's POV:
Me and Bryan were hiding from Kay and Kit they had started to follow us around it was quite annoying but we didn't say anything about it. We were walking along the beach staying away from the water. We were holding hands me in front pulling Bryan along, "do you have to walk so fast?" He asked "yes, yes I do" I replied back pulling him forward again. "Stop I don't want to go any further" Bryan says pulling his arm back and sitting down. "Ok we can stay here for a little bit" I smile sitting next to him. "Do you want to have a movie night tonight?" Bryan asks "yes that would be nice" I blush we stand up and walk over to the guest hall. We walk inside and up stairs "what movie do you want to watch?" I ask. "I don't mind you can choose" Bryan smiles "let's watch frozen" I say. We sit down on the bed and watch the movie, after the movie we just cuddle under the blankets. Till kay walks in "hey kit I found them!" She yells calling out to Kit.

Yep I'm done with this I have know idea where this is going but hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something (Short on ideas again).
also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3