Kay's and Lefou's cafe

Thanks to @OrcaMyFiction For this idea. also two chapters/one-shots in one day

Bryan's POV:
Me and jakey were reading some cookbooks, I found on a random bookshelf when looking for some books to read. Jakey was leaning on my shoulder "I'm hungry" jakey stated, "do you want to go out to eat?" I ask "ok but were though?" "There's a new cafe we could go to" "ok let's go" he smiles. We walk over to the restaurant I hold the door open for jakey. "T-thank you" jakey smiles blushing I smile back, we find a table next to the walk and sit down then a waiter comes up behind us. "Can I get your order"

Kay POV:
Lefou and I started a small restaurant/cafe so I could do something that I could do with out training or my spear. We've been open for two days and the only costumers are a nice old couple. Lefou was helping me finish packing up the groceries that I just got, when I hear the door open and to people walk in. I look at the two people that just entered "oh hey Lefou jakey and Bryan are here" I tell Lefou "ok go see what they won't to order" he says back. I walk over to them "can I get your order?" I ask in a calm voice, they look at me "hey Kay" Bryan smiles "hi Kay" jakey says after bryan. "Hi do you two know what you want?" I ask "no what is there?" Bryan asked "there's fish and chips, cake, donuts, soup and paster" I answer. They look at each other "Umm can we get fish and chips?" Jakey asks "yes I'll go tell the cook." I start walking back to the kitchen when I get a thought "wait are you two on a date?" They start to blush jakey looks red "yes we are" Bryan says giggling. I walk over to the kitchen "Lefou there on a date!" I fan girl "ok what did they get?" "Ummm fish and chips" I answered. We started to cook the food.

Jakey's POV:
Me and Bryan talks about different things till Lefou walks around with the food. "Lefou you work here?" Bryan asks "yes I work for kay" Lefou say "he's my pet!" Kay yells "I'm not a pet!" He yells back. He places the food in front of us and runs back to kay. "Ummm" me and Bryan look at each other. After we finish eating we pay and walk back down to the house, "so what did you think?" Bryan asks sitting on the couch "umm it was interesting I guess?" I reply smiling. We sit for a bit before Kay and Lefou walk in "I'm not a pet" Lefou says a little salty. "Ok then" Kay says patting his head Lefou slightly purse. "Awww" Kay's says "don't you dare tell everyone about that!" Lefou says flustered "ok" she looks up at us. "That was adorable" I say to Bryan "not as adorable as you to" he says back we look at each other we were cuddling each other I started blushing, and Bryan just hugged me more. Kay pats Lefou again "don't pat me!" He says pushing Kay's hands away "ok" she says then boops Lefou's nose.

Ok finished hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment is or something.
Ok bye<3