Oh no!

Thanks to @UFRain for this suggestion

Jakey's POV:
After Bryan had scared off the ships (Kay, Kit and Inmo) we talked for a bit before leaving to go back to the house. "Do you think I was I little bit mean to them?" Bryan asked "maybe a little but I can go apologise for you in a bit" I say calming he's concerns. We walk in to the temporary house we were staying in and walked upstairs to Bryan's and mine room. We sit on his bed "do you want to cuddle?" He asks I smile "yes" I blush. we cuddle for a bit "I should go says sorry to kay now" I say sitting up. "Ok" he says haft asleep I walk over to Kay's room to see them looking at something in her closet. "Kay I'm sorry Bryan yelled at you..." I see her closet was filled with pictures of me and Bryan on dates, also kit and Mario and Davis and inmo. "Ok that's nice" I walked out and quickly ran to Bryan's room "it's worse than we thought!" I yell "What's worst?" "T-they made a shipping shrine!" I say in fear hugging Bryan he started to giggle hugging me back, "I love you Jakey" he smiles "love you to" giggle well blushing.

hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one shot feel free to comment or something, also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3