Bees?! and sleep

So sorry I thought I uploaded this four hours ago my mistake

Thanks to @UFRain @WerewolfFijiGaming @FuntimeGalx and
@Baby_Fuzzy-Wuzzy for this ship suggestion.

-
For the people who want to know I'm going to write the Richie X Michael book. It's going to start with the one-shot I did and it's going to fallow the cannon story line but more gay I won't upload it for a few days.
-

David's POV:
I was sitting in my kitchen cooking some beetroot stew Inmo was with Kay and Kit witch left me alone . "Ok two questions 1.Where is your door and 2.Can I stay here to night?" Mario says walking inside "well three things 1.I have an open door policy 2.Yes open door policy 3.Why do you want to stay here" I ask he blush's before saying "someone put a bee hive in my house". "Well you can stay but I don't have a room for you and Inmo is going to be back soon" I say "ok then where can I sleep. "With me or Inmo" I answer "umm ok..." he looks down blushing "I'm back!" Inmo walks in and see Mario blushing "oh am I interrupting something or?" Inmo says looking at us confused "n-no your not it's fine" I say Inmo walks up the stairs. "So where are you sleeping?" I ask knowing the answer "you I guess" he blush's "that's a bad idea" Inmo calls out. "Why is it a bad idea?" Mario calls back "you should know!" Inmo calls back he looks at me for a second then his face go's red. "Yeah about that I can were pants if that makes you comfortable" I say "thank you" he at me looks Thankfully. "Your lucky he doesn't do that for just anyone" Inmo yells, I blush as does Mario "thanks Inmo!" I yell up the stairs "do you want me to help you with the stew?" Mario asks "yes your better then me with stews anyway" I reply Mario helps me make the stew I keep looking at his face he's so cute. Me and him have been on a few dates but Mario never really seemed to enjoy them. "Do you like me?" I whispered to him not letting Inmo here "w-what?" He says flustered "do you like me? We have been on some dates but you never seem interested" I answered. "Well I do like you a lot and I don't really like going to public places for dates so that's why I don't seem interested. Mario said "also your the one that said we weren't dating to Bryan and Jakey" Mario said tasting the stew. "I just didn't know if you were comfortable telling them" I say looking up at him. He smiles "well it's getting late do you want to go to bed?" He asked "ok let's go" I say walking up the stairs. We walk into my room I take off my shirt and shoes and lay in bed. Mario blush's then takes off his shoes and lays next to me I smile at him. I pull the blanket over us "so you come here often?" I smile "no" Mario says blushing, I hold his hand and look him in the eyes "so if you don't want to go out in public would you be open to walking around my garden?" I ask "that sounds good" he blush's, I pull him into a hug "goodnight" I whisper "goodnight" he says back we soon fall asleep.

-the next morning- (7:15am)

Mario's POV:
I wake up being hugged by someone my face in their chest I look up to see David, I blush hiding my face in his chest "good morning" David says. I blush and look up at him "morning" I say, he pulls me into a tier hug "What's the time?" I ask "ummm it's 7:15" he replies "shit" I sit up "What's wrong" David says worried. "Sorry I'm really late for training with Kit" I stand up hand get my shoes on. "Wait" David says "what is it?" "You have to meet me here later to go to my garden for a date yeah?" He asked "sure" I smile I lean in and kissed his cheek I then walk down stairs and out the nonexistent door.

(Didn't edit and can't be bothered to)
Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see a chapter/one-shot on. bye<3