How have you been?

Hi ok please give me some ideas/ what you want to see next because I have no idea what to write about next this is my last idea I have and I don't want to get writers block.

Bryan pov:
Jakey and Kay aren't talking the change well, we've been here for three days now and the intense training isn't helping. Jakey is down stairs baking a cake Oliver is on my bed sleeping at the moment, and I'm reading 'book of dragons' for the twenty seventh time. I sigh looking up at my clock it's 1:35pm, I walk out my door and down stairs to see jakey cleaning dishes cake cooling on the stovetop. "hi jakey" jakey jumped at the sound of my voice, "oh hey Bryan" I says nervously I walk up to him "you ok you?" I say hugging him from behind, he doesn't say anything well he finishes washing the dishes. "Jakey how have you been?" He doesn't do anything and walks out of the kitchen and to the couch's, he sits down on one I start walking over to him he's breathing I quick and he's eyes are watery. I quickly sit next to him and pull him in to a hug, "hey jakey it's ok I'm here just breath" I say whisper calmly to him. His breathing calms down a bit "t-thanks B-Bryan" he says looking away from me. "It's ok do you want to talk about the last few days with me?" "Y-Yeah but can we go to your room please" jakey asks, " sure let's go" we walk up to my room and sit on the bed. Oliver jumps onto Jakey's lap jakey starts to pat them , "so?" I say hoping he will start talking he looks at his shoes. "I don't like it here I know it's safer but is so different here and it's hard for me to adjust to the change as fast as you and lefou did. I can't handle moving around so much, I know that I have to become more independent but I just want things to stay stable for a bit." Jakey says eyes watery I pull him into a hug again. Tears started to fall from his eyes "Thanks for telling me" I whispered to him, he nods snuggling into my chest. We sit there for a bit as I play with his cyan hair, he looks up at me "do you want to help me ice the cake?" He asks "yes please" I nod we walk back down to the kitchen. "can you get the icing sugar?" He asks, after we made the icing and iced the cake, jakey cut it a gave me a slice I ate it and it was amazing "this is amazing you are so good at cooking" I smile at him. he started to blush "Thank you" He smiles we finish eating and go back up to jakeys room Oliver was already there playing with Kay.

Hope you enjoyed (not edited(to tied))
bye<3