You sly mother trucker!

Oh my glob I'm uploading a chapter!
Ok so I haven't updated this in a while (almost two moths) o__o and FTO is finishing so I'm going to do a ship I haven't done in this book so enjoy.

(Ok as I'm editing I'm not loving it but it fine)

Lucas's POV
I was drinking in the pub because David kicked me out because he had a dinner date with Mario. "Hey what are you doing here?" Brandeen sits next to me making me freeze for a second "David has a dinner date with Mario so I'm not aloud in the house" "well that's nice to know" "why?" "Oh my brother is on a date to" "oh that's nice" I take another sip of my drink "so what did you want?" I ask "oh nothing I just want to say hello and have a brake from the paper work" "oh ok" "can I ask you something?" He looks at me "Umm Yes?" "Do you like someone?" "Why does that matter?" I say as my face heats up "It doesn't just asking" "I think so" "you think so?" "Yes well I Umm I do like someone but there out of my league" "who is it?" "It doesn't matter" I say looking away from him "is it a he or she" "w-what?" I say looking back at him "or they" he adds on "it's a he" "oh who is the lucky man?" "It doesn't matter" I say finishing my drink. "Do you like someone?" I ask changing the conversation "yeah" he said making me feel sad of course he would "who is it?" I ask "it doesn't matter" he says in a mocking tone "hey!" "What you said the same thing but really they like someone else" "who do they like?" "I don't know who do you like?" "..." "..." "you sly mother trucker!" "so who do you like?" "You" I say as he hugs me "good to know so you want to go out some time?" "Sure" "and you said I was out of your league" "shut up"

Words-296

hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something

also I think I'm going to finish this book soon so if you have a request for FTO please comment it sooner than later.
bye<3