Sick

Thanks to @werewolfFijiGaming for this suggestion

(This totally didn't take me 5 days to finish because I keep getting sidetracked (I did not forget))

Bryan's POV:
Jakey and I where training when it started raining "we should go inside," I tell Jakey. Oliver ran around in the rain "No it's fine" he replied "Jakey it's raining I don't like water and you could get sick" I disagreed. "I'm not going to get sick" Jakey says back "so, we should still go back inside," I say walking back over to the guess hall. "Fine we can go back," Jakey says rolling his eyes. We walk inside covered in water "great now we're soaking" I say annoyed, "it's not that bad" Jakey says walking up the stairs with a soaked Oliver. I follow him up the stairs we walk into our room Jakey grabs a towel and starts drying Oliver. I walk over to the set of draws and take out some dry clothes. I walk out of the room and to the bathroom and get changed I walk back in to see Jakey still in his wet clothes. Jakey looks look like his freezings he then Sneezes "I told you you would get sick" I say teasing him "I'm not sick!" Jakey argued "sure your not," I say rolling my eyes. "Well, I'm going to get changed," Jakey says walking out of his room. "So how have you been?" I ask Oliver not needing a response, I giggle to myself sitting on the bed. "I'm back jakey says walking in and laying on the bed I pull Jakey into a hug' "goodnight" I whisper He mumbled back quietly. Soon we fall asleep cuddling, "morning Jakey I says stretching my arms as I'm waking up. "Morning" Jakey mumbles back he then starts coughing. "Jakey are you ok?" I ask worried "mmm" jakey gives as a response. "Ok, that's a no" I stand up and run downstairs Kay and Lefou were making breakfast. "Kay do you have any soup?" I ask "why do you ask for the soup?" Lefou asks "Jakey is sick and needs the soup" I respond "well I did make pumpkin soup last night for dinner but you and Jakey weren't here," Kay says "can Jakey have some?" I ask "sure I'll get you some it's in the fridge" kay says heading to the fridge. "Thank you," I say as she hands me a mug with soup in it I grab a glass of water and run up to mine and Jakey's room. "Jakey I'm back," I say walking into our room "hi," He says huddling into the blanket "I got you some soup," I say pulling the blanket off of his head. "Thank you" jakey whispers, "your welcome jakey," I say kissing his forehead. Jakey drank the water and soup he soon falls asleep. I take the mug and glass down to the kitchen and put them into the sink. "is jakey alright?" kay says from behind me. "yes he's asleep at the moment" I reply "ok I and Lefou are going to go train" she runs out the door. I walk back up to my and Jakey's room Oliver walks out "oh you must be hungry" I smile getting him some cookies from Jakey's bag. after Oliver ate I walked over to Jakey who was shaking I pull another blanket over him to keep him warm. I kiss his forhaed "I told you, you would get sick" I go over to my chair and read my book.

ok so this may have taken a bit of time to do but I still did it sorry I took so long just dint feel like writing but hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something (Short on ideas again).

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3