Room mates

Another thanks to @tuairraydaniel for this idea it's not really about Bri's death but it gave me this idea so Ye

Bryan pov:
When lefou said that I couldn't go home I was worried what about my books and clothes. After we left the hall I felt two arms around me I looked behind me and saw jakey "You can stay with me" he smiled. "Thank you jakey" I turned around and hugged him him. "Guess Were room mates" jakey giggles I smile at him "let's go to my place then" jakey continues. We walk around to his house it's smaller then mine but I like it. We walk inside "so what do you want to do?" I look at him "I don't really feel up to doing anything can we just cuddling or something" I frowned filling anxious and upset about everything that happened yesterday. "Yeah let's just hug for a bit" we go up to his room, Olivia sleeping on their little dog bed, we sit on jakey bed. I started hugging him arms around his waist with my head nuzzling in to his chest. He rapped his arms around me his arms resting on my shoulders and back. We lied there not talking just cuddling, I cried for a few minutes but after that I was less stressed. We stayed like that for a hour doing nothing till jakey asked "do you want something to eat?" "I guess so what is there?" I asked back "cookies or paster that's it" he replied. "Cookies for dinner sounds good" I say in a sarcastic voice "ok paster it is then" jakey giggles. We go down the stairs to his kitchen and started to cook the paster, when we finish we sat up to eat at the table. "Do you want to borrow a hoodie to sleep in?" Jakey ask "umm yes please that would be better then sleeping in this" I say pointing towards the clothes I'm wearing. We finish eating clean the dishes and go up to jakey's room. "Hear do you go it's a bit big on me so it'll probably fit you" jakey says handing me a cyan hoodie. "Thank you" I say with a smile I take of my blazer and shirt and pot on the hoodie. I look up to see jakey blushing I giggle at him. I go down stairs and let jakey get changed, I sit down on a chair for a bit "I'm done" jakey yells down to me. I walk back up the stairs as see jakey in blue and cyan pj. "Where am I sleeping?" I ask with a little blush in my face "you can sleep in my bed if you want" jakey replied. We get into bed and lay facing each other "good night bryan" Jakey smile to me "good night" I say back I pull him into a hug and kiss his forehead we soon fall asleep cuddling.

Hope you enjoy if you have any idea please comment them ok bye<3