Baking

Jakey's pov:
Bryan was coming over to do some cooking and training. I was playing with Olivia in front of my house in the soft light green grass he was running around with Kirby. As he ran around I got lost in thought and my mind wondered. All of a sudden Bryan was in front of me "h-hi bryan" I smile up at him. "Hello jakey" Bryan sat down next to me, we watch as Olivia runs around in circles. "So what do you want to do first baking or training?" He asks "umm baking sounds good" I respond. He sat up and held out his hand I grab his hand a stand up, Olivia comes running over and drops Kirby. Ok let's go inside I pick up Olivia and Kirby in one hand, Bryan grabs my other hand "ok let's go." We go in side I put Olivia on his bed and place Kirby next to him I walk back down stairs to Bryan. "Ok what do you want to make" I ask "I don't know what about you" he smiles. "Let's make brownies" I say happy "ok let's do that" we walk to the kitchen. We washed our hands I grabbed a mixing bowl and and wooden spoon and sit them on the bench then preheated the oven. Bryan grabs the butter sugar and flour putting them on the bench and then grabs the chocolate chips and Coco powder. I then find the vanilla extract and 3 eggs. We started to make the brownies Bryan mixing the dry ingredients me cracking in the eggs then dripping in the vanilla extract. Bryan then drops all the chocolate chips in. "Bryan! That's to many!" I say in a annoyed tone "s-sorry I didn't mean to" He looks to the side. "It's fine" I sigh still slightly angry He quickly finished mixing. I then get a tray I sprayed it with oil and put the batter in. Then moving it in to the oven I started the timer and walked over to Bryan. "So what now?" Is say before looking up at his face, he looked slightly upset with a fake smile to top it off. My face drops "d-did I do something" I look at him in slight fear. "N-no I'm sorry I have to go goodbye" he walks out the door I stand their for a few seasons and then realised what was happening I run out after him. "Bryan wait" I say as he quickly walks away.

Bryan pov:
Jakey yelled at me... I feel upset so I quickly finished mixing and let him take over. I feel my eyes start to feel with salty water. "So what now" I hear jake ask I smiled and looked at him. "D-did I do something" "N-no I need to go goodbye" I walked out and quickly walked away. I don't do well with people yelling and hearing jakey annoyed at me set something off. "Bryan wait" jakey calls to me, I stop as I feel tears falling from my eyes. "Are y-you alright what's wrong?" He asks concerns "I'm f-fine j-just need to get home is all" I start to walking again. "Wait" jakey grabs my hand more tears fell a truer to pull my hand away but he holds my hand tighter. My breathing was now uneven I started hyperventilating, I turned around and hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged me back. "I'm sorry" he said softly we stood there hugging till I calmed down. "Are you ok?" Jakey asked "y-yeah I'm g-good now" I say through slight uneven breaths. "Do you want to go in side?" "Yeah" we walk back in side as we stepped in side the timer went off. Jakey quickly got oven mitts out and got the brownies and sat then on the stove top with a T-towel over them. "Let just sit for a bit" he says with a cute smile. We sit on his bed and stared cuddling 15 minutes later After I calmed down we went out to train for a bit.

-_-Ok Who notice the waitress reference also I'm still short on idea please give me some ideas and hope you enjoy<3