Saving them

Bryan's POV:
Me and Jakey have we're walking along a path when we hear someone behind us I look back for a second to see Kay and inmo jumping to hide behind a wall. "We should run" I wisper to Jakey we run behind a shop to hide. "I'm going to see if we have lost them" Jakey wisperd he walks over to the front of the shop but then runs away. I stand there confused for a few seconds before I see Jakey run back with David and Mario behind him. "whats going on here" Davis asks "shhh?" I hushed them we stay quite for a little before hearing "where did they go?!" Kay says "oh kay I lost them!" kit yells "great good going guys!" Inmo yells we hear footsteps walking away "what just happened?" Mario ask "we just saved you from the shippers," jakey says I hugs jakey "yeah we did" I say "why?" David asks "because having a date ruined by them is the worst," I says sadly looking at Jakey. Mario started blushing "we weren't on a date" David says Mario looks hurt that David said that. Jakey looks at me a little sad "you guys know it's ok to tell people your on a date but if you're not ready to say it that's fine to" Jakey said. "Thanks I guess" Mario say looking at David "we should go now" David said. We say goodbye and they leave "so that was nice" I say "yeah" Jakey says "is something wrong?" I ask "no its just they reminded me of us, how I was so anxious about coming out as a relationship" Jakey smiles "yeah you were anxious" I say pulling Jakey into a hug. "We should probably get back to the gusset hall before it gets dark" I say looking up at the sun which was about to set.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something
(Short on ideas again).
also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3