Camping

Jakey's POV:
After we went to our tents I wasn't to tired so I sat in my tent and played with Olivia. I heard rustling out side I pick up Olivia Who was now asleep and peaked out my tent. I see Bryan watching the fire he looked so calm flames flickered in his eyes, I gently placed Olivia down on my pillow and quietly left my tent and sat next to him."sorry did I wake you" he asked with a whisper "no I was playing with Olivia" I smile. "Why are you still up" I asked him quietly "can't sleep to many bugs to loud" he shrugged. We sit in a nice silence till he lends his head on my shoulder my face went hot then l lent my head on his. I smiled at him "can...can I k-kiss We you" I stuttered "yes you may" he smiled back I lent in and kiss him "awww" we stop and look over to see kaykrae fangirling my face goes red "shhh go to bed" Bryan says she ran back into her tent. "Umm ok I think I'm going to sleep now" I smile at him. "Me to I think kaykrae's fanning scared of the bugs" Bryan smiled. He then gave me a kiss on the cheek I blushed a little "good night" he whispered "yeah good night" I smiled. I when back to my tent to see Olivia chewing on my pillow. "Olivia! No!" I whisper. I lay on my sleeping bag and fall asleep.