Writing

Bryan pov:
I was sitting at my desk writing in my diary I mean book, writing about how cute jakey is when I hear a something in my house. I go to the door and peck my head out, to see lefou sitting in my sitting room. He started to talk about how I need to train with my sword. He then go into my room and starts looking to my books, he then sees my diary I mean writing book. "You don't need to read that" I started blushing. After he left I went back to writing ten minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I walk up to the front door and see jakey I let him in, "so what are you doing hear" I ask "sorry did I leave Kirby here? I can't find it anywhere and Olivia won't sleep without it" jakey asks. "I don't think so but you can look for it" I say walking over to the kitchen "I'll check the kitchen you check the sitting room." I look under the seats, under the table, in the sink and in the panting room. I wonder if jakey has fond it, "did you find it?" Jakey asks "no you?" "Nope." "Did you cheek my room?" I ask "no not yet" we walk in to my room "I'll look in the bath room" I go look for it. "I fond it!" Jakey yelled as 3 minutes later I walked out and sat next to him on my bed "your a talented writer" "Thank you? How would you know?" I asked confused. Jakey blushed "the book on your desk" I blush. "Y-you read that?" I blushed more "I'm sorry" jakey said. "It's ok" I say quietly "you are a great writer" jakey says I hush blush and pull him into a hug.

Ok don't love it but I'm not rewriting it or editing it sorry, but hope you enjoy if you have any ideas for a chapter/oneshot please comment bye<3