Cookies

Jakey's pov:
kay and I were talking about stuff in our room we were sharing, I was sitting at the desk we had and her sitting on her bed, she was still stressed about this place "I don't like it here jakey" kay said sadly"I know but lefou says its best if we stay here because it's safer" I reinsured her. I was reading a book I stoles from Bryan, Oliver Had started playing with kay I sat up, "can you look after Oliver for me?" I ask kay. "Ummm shore but where are you going?" She says comfy "to see Bryan I'll be back in a minute bye bye," I say walking out I wall to Bryan's door. I knock on the door I hear footsteps and the door opens "oh hi jakey" Bryan says giving me a hug "hi" I say back. he moves out of the way and lets me in his room I walk in and sit at his desk and looks around his room. "you ok jakey? I know today been stressful and all but how are you doing?" Bryan looks me in the eyes, I take a breath and hug him "I want to go home" I say water filling my eyes "me too" he replies stroking my hair. we just hug for a few minutes, "do you want to go bake some cookies? kay can come help to" Bryan arks "yeah let's go" we walk around to Kay and ask her if she would like to help. I open the door and see Kay drawing "hey jakey" she look up "hi do you want to bake some cookies with me and Bryan?" I ask. "Yeah one second I just have to clean up my drawing" she said cleaning up, "ok well be down stairs getting the ingredients out" I say walking away and down the stairs. "What do you want me to get out?" Bryan asks "can you get out the mixing bowl, measuring cups and wooden spoon" I say getting out the ingredients. "Hey what can I do?" Kay says walking down the stairs, "you can get the cookie cutter and turn on the oven if you want" I say in response. She turned on the oven and finds shaped cookie cutters, "now what?" Bryan asks "you can get out the trays and baking paper, and Kay can help me Measure the ingredients" I smile. Me and Kay start to measure the caster sugar, brown sugar, flour and butter. Kay mixes together the sugars and flour I melt the butter and Bryan gets a rolling pin out. "Bryan can you crack a egg for me?" Kay asks Bryan "Yeah" he cracks the egg, I put in the butter and Kay starts mix's it. Bryan pot in the chocolate chips "Thank you I all most forgot those" Kay thanked. We rolled out the cookie dough and Kay gave us a cookie cutter mine was a moon, Bryan's was a star and Kay's was the sun. We cut out the shapes and lay them on the trays and put them in the oven. We clean up the mess Kay puts the flour sugar and the rest of ingredients away, Bryan cleans the dishes and I wiped down the bench. Kay went up to play with Oliver, I start to dry the dishes that Bryan finished washing. "Thank you I needed a destruction" I smile, Bryan walked up behind me and gave me a hug leaning his head against my shoulder. "You're welcome" he replied as I finish drying the dishes, we put away the dishes and started to talk about stuff as we sat the the bench waiting for the cookies to finish. "Do you want to ask lefou if we can get some stuff from our houses?" Bryan asks "yes we should ask tomorrow" I replied. 'Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz' the alarm went off, I get up put on my oven mitts then taking out the cookies I place the them on the stovetop to cool down. "So what do we do now?" I ask Bryan "I don't know" he says walking over to me as he try's to take a cookie, I gently slapped his hand away from the tray "no there to hot to eat yet" I say taking off my oven gloves. "Jakey... you realise I eat fire right?" Bryan says looking at me confused. "Yes but if I let you eat one Kay will be upset that she didn't get the first one" I say simply. "Fine but I'm having the second one" Bryan says sounding like a little kid. Five minutes later the cookies were cool enough to eat we call Kay down to have some cookie. She runs down with Oliver and takes one cookie off the tray and eats it, "These are really good" Kay says eating it. Bryan then takes one and eats it "these are amazing!" he says smiling at me, "well you two did do two thirds of it" I say not wanting to take the credit. I take a moon and a star cookie giving the star to Oliver and eating the moon cookie, they were right the cookie are really good. Kay and Oliver go up stairs to play well me and Bryan put the cookies away. "Do you want to read with me?" Bryan asks "yeah let's do that" I say as we walk up stairs to his room were he only has ten books because he didn't bring all of his books with him. I start to reading, as I'm reading Bryan starts writing in his note book that is definitely not a diary, "what are you writing about?" I question him "Just about yesterday, today and other stuff that's happened" he smiles. I smile back and give him a kiss on the cheek he starts to blush a bit "love you" I smile "I love you to" he says making me blush red.

Hi ok this is a longer chapter then usually but hope you enjoyed please if you have any ideas please comment them I am really short on ideas (I really need ideas) just give me a thing you would want to see or a story line. bye <3