Dreams

Thanks to @werewolfFijiGaming for this suggestion

Bryan's POV:
I was laying in bed next to jakey Oliver was on his dog bed, I was thinking about all different things but still concentrating on Jakey's breathing it was level as he slept. It wasn't cold but not warm enough to sleep without a blanket, jakey was rapped in a cyan blanket. He was facing me well he slept his face was calm until water dripped from one of his eyes, at first it was just a tear but then he started crying. I got really scared and tried to wake him up "Jakey? Jakey?! Wake up please!" My eyes started to water up "jakey wake up!" I shake him and pull him into a hug. He Woke up with rapid breathing still crying and hugged me. "Jakey it's ok it's ok" I whispered to him pulling him closer, trying to calm him down. "Are you ok Jakey?" I ask as he was now calmer "y-yes I-I'm f-fine" He stutters out, "do you want to talk about it?" I ask "no it's ok" he frowns "ok but if you change your mind then tell me" I confident him. We cuddle for a bit I watch as Jakey played with his sleeves before he look up at me. "What?" He says looking at me confused "do you want to tell me about it now?" I ask "ok" he looks away "You don't have to" I say not wanting to push him to tell me "umm y-yeah I-I want to tell you" he says looking back at me. "It was about a thing I saw when I was practicing time travelling, my house was on fire and I couldn't see anyone around to help and Oliver wasn't with me why wouldn't he be with me?!" Jakey again to panic "it's ok it's ok it was a dream and we don't have to worry about what you saw when you time travel" I pull him into a hug. "And hey Oliver is just their" I Point towards the dog bed were Oliver was sleeping. "Yeah you're right thanks" he says looking into my eyes "your welcome Jakey" I smile back and kiss his cheek.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one shot feel free to comment or something, also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3