Bad?

Is it racist to say that lefou is a pet? Like he's Half cat and part human!? Idk I'm Half asleep

Jakey's POV:
I'm in my and kay's room she's training with lefou somewhere. I'm lying on my bed with Oliver they're sleeping next tome on my pillow. "Jakey?" I hear someone say "umm yes?" "Can I come in" I hear Bryan's voice ask "yes you can" I smile to him but it's to dark for him to see. "Are you ok?" I ask, he didn't say anything he sits down on my bed I sit up a bit. "Jakey?" "Yes" I say a little bit worried, "do you think I'm bad?" He asks "no why do you ask" I question his question. "It's just I yelled as David and inmo already and we've only been here for two weeks" he looks down. " wait what when did you yell at inmo?" I ask "when he and Kay 'pranked' you" "did you yell at Kay!?" I ask "no I couldn't bring myself to yell at her" "oh that's good she's been so stressed with The whole moving thing if you yelled at her she would probably cry, and if you made her cry I would kill you!" I say acting like a big brother. "Ok ok" he puts his hands up, I smile "and no I don't think you're a bad person" I say hugging him. He smiles at me "Thank you jakey" he kisses my cheek, I start blushing "your welcome" I say looking in his eyes. We hug for a bit and end up cuddling, we lay no my bed for 10 minutes bryan falls asleep "hey jakey I'm back" Kay says quietly seeing Bryan sleeping well silently fanning over her ship. "Good night" she whispers to me "good night" I say back. I lean into Bryan snuggly into his chest he pulls me into a hug arms lazily pulling me closer.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter/one-shots feel free to comment it.
bye<3