Cold

Jakey's pov:
Bryan has been training with me for 6 weeks now he's been teaching me to how to attack and defend with my sword. The weather was cold and slightly windy, the trees swayed back and forth the ground was wet and muddy. I was freezing cold but we still 15 minutes left of training. "H-hey b-Bryan can w-we finish its t-to cold" I said shivering. Bryan looks over at me "jakey are you ok? You look like your freezing" "I'm j-just c-c-cold." "Let's go to your house it's closer" Bryan says calm, we walk around to my house and open the door Olivia starts jumping around excited that I'm back. "Let's sit down" Bryan smiles sitting on a chair I sit across from him. "Here" Bryan holds out his hands I gave him a confused look he grabs my hands, his hands are so warm. I smile at him slightly blushing "t-thanks" we sit there for a while. "Are you warmer yet?" Bryan asked "yes thank you" I say still holding his hands he just stared at me smiling I smile back. "Jakey I like you a lot" Bryan says "I hope so we've been dating for 5 weeks!" "Really you know what I mean!" He pulls his hands away "yes I do"I say "I don't want anything to happened you" he smiles. I stand up and hug him "I'm not going anywhere" I hug him tighter.

Ok still low on ideas please give me some and hope you enjoyed goodbye <3