>~< I dont like you -~-

Jakey's POV:
It was a cold spring day me and Bryan were waiting in line at Kay's and Lefou's cafe/restaurant we had just ordered two hot chocolates. Kit was working the counter talking a order from Inmo as Kay was making the hot chocolatiers well talking to Lefou . "Here you go" Kay says handing us our hot chocolates "Thank you" I say picking up the one with marshmallows "yes thanks Kay" Bryan says after me as he picks up his Hot chocolate. We go sit down at a booth sitting across from each other. "so how's training been?" Bryan asks me "good I've been practicing my magic a lot" I answered drinking my hot chocolates, we made small talk for a bit before leaving we walked around for a bit before sitting in the garden. "I miss my flowers" Bryan smiles "yeah your roses are beautiful" I smile back at him. "Not as beautiful as you" he flirted "don't do that" I look away blushing "why?" I said hugging me from behind "I don't like blushing" I says turning around to him and hiding him hiding in his chest "why?" He asked hugging me tighter "it makes me feel week" I say not looking up. "I think you look cute" Bryan whispers "I said don't do that!" I says blushing red. "oh my glob! My ship!" Someone yells behind us we look over to see Kit, Inmo and Kay fall out of the tree behind us "ok that's it you have ten seconds to go before I burn you alive!" Bryan yells inmo kay and Kit ran for there lives, I hug Bryan "love you" I giggle and hugging him "I love me to" he stupidly smiles at me "ok that it we're braking up" I say walking away. "Wait I was joking" he says running over to me "I know I just hate dad jokes" I say back "love you" he smiles laughing "good" I say hugging him.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment it or something. If you have any ships you would like me to add comment that to<3