Shippers get shiped

-Ok the next few chapters aren't gonna be Jakey x Bryan..... sorry my but my book my rules-

-Also I'm sill going to do requests and maybe some ideas I have-

Thanks to @KathyC303 for the suggestion of this ship

(Yes this was inspired by Zane's and Kawaii-chans first kiss from aphmau's blooper video)
Don't judge me!
(:hello to all the aphmau fans:)

Kay's POV:
Me and Kit were drawing some cute pictures of Jakey and Bryan. I kept looking up at her then back to my drawing. We look up at the same time I look down and start blushing. "Kay I have a new ship" kit says looking a little embarrassed "ok what is it?" I ask "ummm I ship me and you" she looks away blushing I blush to. "I like that ship" I smile pulling her into a hug. "Awww" we look at the door Jakey and Bryan there were there eating popcorn. "Hey!" I yell at them "pay back bitch!" Jakey yells before he and Bryan run off to their room "ok I now know how it feels" I yell out the door to them. "Then stop doing it to us" Jakey yells back looking out his door "Never!" Me and Kit says in unison we then break out in giggles. "So do you want to go get lunch sometime?" Kit asks "that would be nice" I blush.

Ok so this was short but I'll make the next one longer
hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something (Short on ideas again).

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot.
bye<3