Ice pack

Thanks to @ for this suggestion

Jakey's POV:
It was late afternoon I was reading a book that Bryan recommended to me. Bryan walked in sneaking over to the kitchen getting a drink of water, a hand covering the left side of his face. He walks to the freezer and grabs an ice pack "Hi Bryan" I say he jumps "h-hey j-jakey" he didn't look at me. "What's wrong?" I ask "I'm fine" he whispers I get up and stand in front of him and placed my hand on his arm. "I'm fine jakey" he didn't move his hand from his face I kiss his nose "if you say so" I smile. Bryan frowns at this moving his hand showing his eye that was black, blue and purple. "W-who did this to you?!" I ask angrily "Mario hit me with a rock it was by accident and he apologised" he says back. "Ok then let's put the ice pack on this eye of yours" I smile placing it on his eyes. "Hey it's cold!" He said in shock "to bad leave it here for 10-15 minutes ok" I say kissing his forehead. He smiles and lays on the couch "Thank you jakey" he looks up at me "your welcome" I say sitting next to him. "Do you want a cookie?" I ask him "yes please" he smiles I give him one.

Ok I'm to tired to do anymore writing or editing but hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one shot feel free to comment or something, also feel free to comment a ship you would like to be in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3