Traning and flowers

Here this is part two to 'bees?! And sleep' wasn't planning to do this but felt like writing it.

Mario POV:
I run to walk to kits house that was only a few houses down from David's "Kay you home?" I call out well knocking "she's with Kay remember she's 'roommates' with her" Inmo calls out from David's house "thanks" Kay call back. I run to the guest hall "Kit were are you it's time for training" I call out. I walk to Kay's door and knock "come in" someone called out, I wall in "Kit it time for training" I say looking to kay who was sitting next to kay on her bed. "Shot I thought you forgot! Wait why are you so late?" Kit asked "someone had a great idea of putting a bee hive in my house" I say looking at them. "Where did you sleep?" Kay asks "at d..." I cut my self off "at the inn why?" I continue "no reason" Kay says. I check the time 8:03 "ok you know what we're going to skip today's lesson and do double tomorrow ok" I say turning around. I walk bake to David's house walking in "hey I'm back" I call looking around for David "he's at the garden" Inmo says walking down the stairs. "Thank you" I say running over to the garden when I get there I see David watering the flowers. "Hey your flowers are looking good" I say standing next to him. "Hey what are you doing here I thought you were training kit?" David asks confused "skipping it I don't want to deal with her right now" I answer "ok so do you want to sit on the bench over there and talk" David asked. "Yes that would be nice" I giggle we walk over and sit down. We talk about training, quests, flowers, plants, magic, stew, and a heap of different things. "Are we together?" David asks "what do you mean?" I ask "Well are we boyfriends or dating or what?" He says "Well would you be my boyfriend?" I ask "I would like that a lot" he smiles I kiss him on the lips we both blush.

Hello hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see a chapter/one-shot on. bye<3