Boyfriend and tea

Here's a really old draft I have had for way to long I just edited it a bit.
I hope everyone is excited for FTO s5!
Speaking of I have posted the rules and requested info for my oneshot book, requests will open soon!

This is going off the au/fannon where the dragon slayer's are like brothers.

Bryan's POV:
After I had started to date Jakey he has wanted to meet my brothers or more like clarify that we are in fact together.
We where sitting in his house he as brushing Oliver as I was making us food. "Hey Bryan?" "Yes Jakey?" "Have you told your brothers yet?" "No but I'm going to see them later today" "can I come?" "Sure" I smile handing him his lunch. "Thank you" "your welcome" I give Oliver a cookie "Oliver look how fancy your are" in pat his head.
Later that day we leave to go to the town we were going to meet my brothers at a coffee shop. "Hey bryan" Colin hugs me from behind "hey Colin" I hug him "hi jacket why are you here?" "I wanted him to" "oh ok Mitch is already inside" we walk inside to see Mitch sitting with Mario. "Hi Mario I didn't see you go past me" Colin says sitting next to him "yeah I was here before you Mitch he said that you wanted to wait outside for me and Bryan" "why is Jakey here?" Mitch asks "oh we are dating and wanted you guys to know" "oh cool" Mitch says looking at a small drink menu. "That's good I'm happy for you to" Colin smile "I already kneel Mario mentions. "You don't have any problems with it?" I ask "what did you think would happen you're your own person" Mario says "true what you think we're going to threaten Jakey?" "Mitch was that a joke I'm so proud" Colin giggles causing Mitch to smile "I mean I'm happy you didn't threaten him" I hug Jakey. "I mean I wouldn't want to make Jakey cry" Mitch adds "good" I sit down with Jakey and order some coffee.

Words-298
Oh shit I updated this book! go check out my new FTO s5 book requests will open soon!
Bye<3