Past?

Thanks to WerewolfFijiGamimg for this I idea it's an au about jakey being able to show people memories from his past/things he's seen, all so I this there at the protesters guild.

Jakey's POV:
Me and Bryan were reading some books on 'time majors' I wasn't really reading the books but more just looking at the pictures and glancing at the pages. "Wow jakey did you know that you can show memories to people!" Bryan says surprised. "Umm no" "do you want to try?" He asked me "I guess we can try" I say siting down next to him. "Does the book say how to" I say looking at the book in his hands. "Yes it says to, hold hands look in to their eyes and think of a memory" he reads out, "that's it?" I say confused "it also says to let your mind wonder a bit" he adds on. "Ok let's try" I say holding his hands I think of a time I went to the beach with my dad and mum when I was six. I imagine the cool water passing my feet, the soft sand the warm towel and the hot sun. Bryan's eyes wonders I stop thinking about the beach "did it work?" I ask "oh my glob that was amazing it was so detailed and happy and warm" he smiles at me. "Can we do that again? If you want of course" he asks exited. "Ok let me think" I start to think of the time I was learning how to ride a bike, and how I just couldn't do it, Bryan giggles. I think about my childhood room the drawings I stuck onto the wall the books I would read the sheets of paper I had written on and did little sketches on the corners. I started to think of practicing my magic and how hard it was. My mind jumps it's train of thought, to my mother and farther yelling at me for not cleaning the house and being bad at my magic. "your such a embarrassment to this family you can't use your magic let alone clean the house went we tell you to!" That yell at me I quickly change the memory to the beach again but Bryan already saw the memory. My eyes start to water "I-I'm s-sorry I-I d-didn't mean t-to show y-you that" I stutter out short on breath. "It's alright jakey but are you ok?" He asks me softly hugging me to calm me down. "Y-Yeah I'm f-fine" I say on uneven breaths we sit there for a bit." "Do you want to talk about it?" Bryan asks gently trying not to send me back to tears, "not really but I can show you" I say holding his arms "ok but if it's to much you can stop ok" he smiles. I started to think bake to two weeks before I met lefou, I was in my room I could hear my parents yelling downstairs. "It's not my fault we got fired!" My mother yells. Bryan grips my hand tighter at the sound of my mothers voice. "So what we cannot afford that runt to eat he didn't even clean the house he only cooks!" My fathers voices echoed I got scared I quickly got my bag and filled it with some clothes, food and some magic stuff and extra cookies. I walked down stairs leaving my bag up stairs to get a water bottle from the kitchen. "Jakey!" I look over to my father "get out you are disowned you are banned from this house!" My mother yells I run to get a bottle of water then I run upstairs grab my bag jumping out the window the fall wasn't far so it was safe. I started running went I hear glass shatter be hind me the memory fades. I look up at Bryan how looks destroyed, I start to cry from all the feelings that I was blocking out. Bryan pulls me in to a hug I hug him closer snuggling in to his warm chest his arms rapped around me. That made me feeling safer I started to calm down a bit. "You feel better?" I just nod hugging him still emotional drained. "Ok I think we should go to your house to sleep" he carry's me around to my house Oliver following behind us, "you know I can walk right" I ask giggling "Nope you can't walk" Bryan says laughing. "We lay on the bed cuddling for a bit "goodnight jakey love you" he say kissing my forehead, "love you to" I say sleepily hugging him again before falling asleep.

Ok 754 words that to much -_- but hope you enjoyed, if you have any ideas for a chapter/one-shot feel free to comment it or something. bye<3