Movie night

Jakey's pov:
Bryan invited me to his for a movie night so kaykrae was looking after Olivia for me till I was back and promise me she will sing to Olivia. I was walking to Bryan's, the night was cool with a slight wind and lots of stars up in the sky. The last bit of sun light disappearing over in the distances and turning in to a deep blue sky. As I walked down the crooked cobblestone path, a slow cool breeze hits my face, I smile at the site of Bryan's house. I run up to the gate around the sparkling fountain and ruby red roses. I stop as I get to the door, I knock on the door and with in seconds it opens I look up to see Bryan smiling at me. "Hi how are you? come in come in" Bryan says moving out of the door frame, "hello I'm going ok yourself?" I say walking in "That's good and I've been good to, so what movie do you won't to watch?" He says as we walk to the couch. "I don't mind maybe a musical" we sit down, "sound of music?" He said picking up a CD "yes I love that movie!" "would you liked popcorn?" Bryan asks "yes please" "here you can start the movie" he passes the DVD to me. "Ok" I put the movie in the DVD player not playing it yet. "Do you need help" I ask walking over to Bryan. "Yes can you find a ball to put the popcorn in" he smiles to me. I get a ball and Bryan fills it with the popcorn we do back to the couch. "Are you cold" he asks "just a bit" that's a lie I'm very cold. He gets up and leaves for 30seconds and comes back with a fluffy blanket "here you were shivering" he smiles. He plays the movie we sit watching the movie under the blankets eating popcorn. I started to sing and Bryan starts as well, after we finish the popcorn we started cuddling and stoped singing. He's so warm probably because he has fire magic "warm" I say not thinking Half asleep.

Bryan's pov:
We stopped singing and just hummus along then we started cuddling jakey he'd is head on my solder my arm around his neck, "warm" jakey mumbles I try not to blushing. After a bit jakey fell a sleep on my shoulder. As I turned off the tv with the remote and put the empty popcorn ball on to the coffee table in font of us. I rapped the blanket around me and jakey. Jakey's breathing was soft and level, I played with his soft hair as it started to rain I listened to the rain on the roof and jakey's breathing it was so calming just sitting like this. After 10 minutes I start falling asleep but before I did I kissed jakey's forehead "good night jakey" I whispered to him as I fall asleep.

Hope you enjoy if you have any ideas for a chapter/oneshot please leave a comment I am low on ideas ok bye <3