Futuer

Ok thanks to @WpChez_SandWitch24 for this suggestion

Future Jakey's POV:
"I hate this island Jakey and Kay need to get back to the protests gild!" I say under my breath I'm standing on the roof of the gust hall past me is staying in. I look in to Kay's and past me's room to not see anything I look in to the next window to see if I messed up which window to look into. I see Olivier with B-Bryan I widen my eyes, I've been time training so much and all I haven't been doing any thing in my present I haven't been able to see him. "Hey Bryan" past me walks in the room "hi" Bryan says back pulling him into a hug. "Hey what's wrong?" Bryan says looking past me in the eyes "my cookies were taken away again" past me says. "Was it Richie or David?" "It doesn't matter we can just make more" they walk out of the room. Shit now I miss Bryan I should probably go visit him. I time travel back to my present "hey jakey it's been three days where have you been I was worried!" Bryan says walking up to me giving me a hug. "It's been longer for me" I frown "how long?!" He asks "three years" I say quietly "you left me for three years!" He says sadly "and didn't even tell me you were going time travelling!" Bryan continues "I'm sorry" I say looking down. "I had to do something" "well I now you have important things to do but please tell me next time you time travel" he says "ok" I say. He pulls me in to a hug I hug closer "I don't want to leave you for that long again" I say tearing up. "Then don't" Bryan say kissing me.

Ok I totally didn't plan to do lots of writing today and procrastinated for most of the day not getting anything done..... but it's a little different hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one shot feel free to comment or something, also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3