Saved by Jakey and Bryan

Thanks to @WerewolfFijiGaming for this suggestion

Mario's POV: yesterday we played truth or dare with the protectors it was ok? David and I had a date soon for lunch it was at Kay's and Lefou's cafe I walk over to the door I look in the window to see David sitting at a table fidgeting with ahis fingers looking around the cafe. I look through the door walking over to the table he was sitting at "hey" I say sitting down. "Oh hi how are you?" David said nevisliy "I'm good how about you?" I say back "I'm good to" he smiles. "so what do you want to order?" I ask "umm ice chocolate?" "ok ill go order that for you and something for my self, " I say standing up and walking to the counter. "hey Mario what can I get you and your date?" kit asked "shhh!" I shh her "can I get a hot chocolate and ice chocolate?" I ask "ok it will be about a 3-minute wait" she smiles I pay her and she goes to make the drinks. I walk back over to David "can we get our drinks and leave please" I ask looking him in the eyes "ok is anything wrong?" he asked "nothing I just don't want kit fanning the whole time" I smile "ok let's go" we grab our drinks and leave. "hey quickly follow me!" we hear jakey call we follow him to Bryan behind a shop "whats going on here" Davis asks "shhh?" Bryan says we stay quite "where did they go?" someone says "oh kay I lost them!" kit yells "great good going guys!" Inmo yells we hear footsteps walking away "what just happened?" I ask "we just saved you from the shippers," jakey says Bryan hugs jakey "yeah we did" "why?" David asks "because having a date ruined by them is the worst," Bryan says sadly. I started blushing "we weren't on a date" David says I feel sad. Jakey looks at Bryan a little sad "you guys know it's ok to tell people your on a date but if you're not ready to say it that's fine to" Jakey said. "Thanks I guess" I say looking at David "we should go now" David said we say goodbye and go to David's house to hide from the others. "So what do you want to do now?" David asked "well we can just talk about stuff for a bit" I say back. We talk about stuff for a bit before I have to go back to my house, "Well bye it was fun" I say walking out the door. "W-wait ummm can we go on another date?" I turn around to look at him again "I think I'm free tomorrow" I smile and walk back home.

Ok this is was I bit different and not Jakey x Bryan but hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one shot feel free to comment or something, also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3