Mission (Draft)

I've had this oneshots for over two months marked as draft and have no idea what to do with it originally I was going to continue writing but I got to 1000 words and just lost we're the story was going I have some ideas but no way to make them work. This is what I ended on getting done

Bryan's POV:
I was looking at the B-rank bored for a mission when jakey walked in. "Hello Jakey" I smile "hi Bryan what are you doing?" He asked "looking for a mission want to do one with me?" I ask "ok" he walks over with Oliver following him. "What one are we doing?" He asks "this one" I hand him a book. "Oh a-are you s-sure?" He asked concerned "yes it'll be fine" I smile "ok let's go" he says walking to the door.
- - - -
B-rank quest:
Monsters attack on a farming village has taken half of the livestock and three sheep dogs.
Reward: ######
- - - -

"How much further do you think it is?" I ask Jakey "I don't know two minutes minutes?" He replied looking back at me "what's wrong?" He asked "oh nothing" I smiled.
We get to the farm that was Attacked and look for clues "have you fought anything?" I ask walking up to Jakey "no sorry I haven't" "hey you to if you're looking for the monster it runs off in that Direction" a old woman calls out "thank you have a cookie" Jakey calls out.
We walk for half a hour before seeing a cave we walk towards it "you go first" Jakey says "fine" we walk in to see a small dragon "oh my" I look at Jakey "it's so small" I step closer Jakey looked up at me "where the mum?!" He asked concerned "oh I didn't think of that" "what do we do now?" "I guess we wait for the mum?" "Why" "I don't know maybe we could ask her to leave?" "Ok but it's getting late and I'm tired" "just... I'll wait you can sleep" "ok" he sits down next to me Oliver climes into Jakey's lap I sit down to Jakey leans on my shoulder. "Good night" "night" he says back. I watch the little dragon it was light blue with red wings and some black or dark grey strips down it's back it looks at me tilling it's head. "What is it?" I ask quietly it walks up to me I block it from Jakey but it sits next to me it's a lot bigger then Oliver More like a big dog I pay its head as it restarted. I watch the cave door waiting for the mother and/or father hours past before anything happened. Finally there was movement out side as a large shadow moved into the cave I winded my eyes as I see a large sky blue dragon wakes in holding a dead sheep she drops it looking at me and Jakey. She walks up to us she sniffs me "who are you dragon slayer?" She asked in a whisper like voice "I'm Bryan I'm a fire dragon slayer" I say protecting Jakey "why are you here?" "I came here to take stop monster attacks on a near by village" "you came here to kill me and my daughter!" "No I was to stop the attacks I do not plan to killing any dragon's" I say back "who is this?" She looks at Jakey "this is Jakey and the fluffy thing is Oliver" "is he your mate?" "What? No no no he's my boyfriend and he came with me" my face heats up "what are you doing with my daughter?" "She was in here by herself and me and Jakey disused to wait here to see if you would come back so we could get you to leave the village alone" "I need food for me and my daughter" "yes but I know somewhere you can get food and water safety without the risk of being hunted" "and why should I believe you" "because if you don't the villagers will ask someone else to attack you and probably kill your daughter" "ok I believe you but if your lying I will kill you and the Jakey!" "Ok I'll take you in the morning" "yes you rest for now" she lays down well I lean against Jakey's head.
- - - -
I wake up to Oliver licking my face "what are you doing?" I say looking around to see a baby dragon next to me and the blue one in front of me looking me in the eyes. "Hey jakey wake up?" I tipped his shoulder "what time is it?" He says love up at me "morning but don't panic" "why won't I.... why is there a big dragon looking at us?" He say worried "it's ok I talked to her she's going to come with us oh and this is her daughter" I pat the little dragon. "What's there names?" He asked "oh I don't know" I look up to the large dragon? "What is your name?" "Not your business" she says "oh she can talk?" Jakey say confused "yes I can talk but not my daughter most dragon's can't talk or decide not to" "when are we leaving?" Jakey asks "now let's go" I say standing up holding my hand out for him to help him stand. Jakey stands picking up Oliver "let's go!" I say leading the dragon's out of the caves.
When we get closer to the protesters I stop "ok so you know you may scared some people but they will warm up to you and please don't attack anyone" "oh who do you think I am to attack with no reason" "let's just go" Jakey says pulling me forward.
Me and jakey walk inside to see Bri "Bri! we have two someone's to meet" I say "what's is it I'ma little busy" "just come outside" I say "fine" we walk outside "oh my where did you find them?" "On a mission to stop a monster from attacking a village" I answer "hi there" Bri smile at the blue dragon "hello you must me Bri" the dragon replied "you can talk?" "Yes most dragon's can" "is this one your hatchling?" "Yes this is my daughter" "she is very beautiful" Bri smiles "so can they stay?" "What?" "Can they stay, if they go back the village will send someone to kill them" I say "oh yes they can stay with the others" Bri says "others?" Jakey asked "oh I'm not supposed to tell you" "what do you mean others?" I ask.

Words-1048
Ideas I didn't add I was going to get Mario to meet the dragon's and Kay and lefou playing with the baby dragon.
Like I said I have little interest in finishing this so don't expect a part two.