The shrine

Thanks to @Ashl0390 for this suggestion

Kay's POV:
Me Kit and Inmo were hiding in a tree we were spying on Bryan and jakey. They were just at mine and Lefou's cafe they had left to the garden in which me Kit and Inmo followed. We hid up a tree so they didn't see us watching them. They leaned in and kissed each other "My ship!" Kit screens a little louder then expected, Inmo covered kits mouth but accidentally pushed us out of the tree. "That's it you have ten seconds to get out of here!" Bryan yells we run back to the house and to my room, "that was Close" Kit says "yeah it was"Kit says back. "I got it" Inmo says looking up at us "you got what?" Kit asked "the photo" he says holding up a polaroid picture of jakey and Bryan kissing. "Awww" I says "add it to the shipping shine!" Kit says excitedly. "What you two have I shipping shine and didn't tell me!" Inmo yells "Well yeah" Kit says "also I did add some more ships" I say not looking up. "You added more ships and didn't tell me!" Kit says. "Yeah sorry but we can show Inmo" I says getting up and heading to the closet. I open it to see a book shelf but instead of books it's pictures and drawings of my ships I add the photo to the shrine. On the shelf above the three shelf's devoted to Bryan and jakey was a new part devoted to Kit and Mario. "Why do you ship me with Mario his like my brother!" She says flustered "I don't know" I say back. Above Mario and Kia was Inmo and Davis it had I Picture of them training well both of them were shirtless. "Why? What? How did you get t-that photo" Inmo asks blushing "I can't reveal my sources" I giggle. (It was Brandeen (it was pay back for Davis telling inmo to take of his T-shirt)) "Kay I'm sorry that Bryan yelled at you..." jakey walked in stopping as he saw the shrine "okay that's nice bye" he says running out the room "Bryan it's worse than we thought!" We hear him yell and start laughing. "Well at lest our OTP is canon" Kit says laughing.

>Ok so I accidentally uploaded two chapters instead of one because I was pre-writing those chapters to be posted later but it's fine<

hope you enjoy if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment it or something all so if you want to add any ship into it as as background thing then feel free to comment that as well. <3