Nope!

Thanks to @Ashl0390 for this suggestion and @Ash0380 @werewolfFijiGaming and @baby_fuzzy-wuzzy for ideas/truths and dares

Jakey's POV:
"Jakey! Bryan!" Kay yells "what is it Kay?" Bryan asked well reading a book "we are needed down stairs!" She yells then runs down stairs. "Ok" I yell back me and Bryan walk down stairs holding hands but I let go of his hand when we get to the bottom, we walk to the kitchen "so why are we here?" I ask "were playing truth or dare!" Inmo yells "what? You said we were doing training" Mario yells at Kit "Well I lied" Kit giggles. "Ok fine let's make this quick then" Mario says sitting on the couch next to Kit. I look around the room the order of the seating was Inmo then Kay and Kit then Mario and David and Richie then Brandeen and Lefou. I sit next to Inmo Bryan then sits next to me. "Ok I'm going to start! True or dare Inmo" Kit giggles "ummm truth" he says nervously Kay wishers into Kit ear giggling "what is something you're never told everyone?" Kit say laughing "ummm I have a new ship?" He says not what he can say. "Umm ok truth or dare jakey?" Inmo asks me "truth" I say not wanting to be the first one to have a dare. "What's your favourite thing about Bryan?" Inns asks "his cuddles and smiles" I say blushing "awww that so cute" Kay says. "T or d Brandeen?" I ask "dare!" He say with no nervousness "ok let kay and Kit do your hair" I say Kit and Kay run over and start playing with his hair doing small plats and curls. The group starts giggling "truth or dare Richie!" He says annoyed "dare?" He says unsure "dare you to eat a raw egg" he said with no emotions "really?" Richie asks "yes now go!" Richie crakes an egg into a mug then tips it into his mouth then swallows it. "Nope Nope Nope That was no!" Richie complains "David t or d" he finally says "ummm truth?" Davis says "weak!" Mario calls out "fine dare!" Davis says "good choice" Richie smirks "Kay, Kit I got you a new ship, Davis kiss the person to your left" he continues "Thank you!" Kit yells. To Davis's left sat Mario "no" Mario says "just do it!" Inmo yells out Davis quietly kisses Mario "SHIP!" Kay yells kit taking a photo "we need to add this!" Yes let's do it later "what are they talking about" Brandeen asks "you'll find out" Bryan says "ok then? Bryan t or d" Mario asks "true" he reply's "what is your favourite colour?" "That was bad" Richie adds "it's blue" he blush's I hug Bryan "aww ok Bryan dare me please" Kit says "umm go slap Mario and yell at him" Bryan says Kit walks over and slaps Mario "no touching the baby!" She yells then sits next to kay "truth or dare Lefou?" Kit asks "dare" Lefou says, "let kay call you her pet when ever she wants" Kit smiles "that's a good one" Richie says. "Fine truth or dare Bryan?" Lefou asked "truth" Bryan says "do you ever get sick of sweets?" "Nope how could I love sweets and jakey's cooking" He hugs me. "David t or d?" Bryan asks "dare" he says bake "dare you to ask someone out" Bryan says "yess!!!" Kay, Kit and Inmo yell out. "Great so kay who should I ask?" David says not caring "Mario!" Yells Kit "I will end you!" Mario whispers "Mario awill you go out with me?" David asked "no" Mario said slightly blushing, "my hart is broken!" Davis says holding his chest. Mario smiles at this "OH MY GLOB HE CAN SMILE!" Kit yells Mario starts blushing and turns away from the group. "Ok that's it kay I dare you to show the others the shine" I say to kay "what shine?" Brandeen asks "ok follow me" Kay smiles we all walk behind her Inmo and Kit. "I don't want to see it again" I say sadly, Bryan hugs me "it's ok" we get to Kays room. "Ok in here" Kay calls opening her closet she opens to show pictures of me and Bryan hugging and on dates and Inmo and David shirtless Mario clenched his fists at the site. Mario and Kay training and Mario and David on there fake date and the photo from earlier for them kissing. "Nope" I say hiding in Bryan's cheat "ok I'm done" Mario says storming off everyone soon leaves. Me and Bryan end up going to bed and fall asleep.

Mario's POV:
That's it I'm done I storm out of the room I just can't handle seeing David shirtless with someone else's and the photo of him kissing me. He kissed me for a dare it meant nothing to him I mean nothing to him! My eyes start to water "hey you ok?" I feel a hand on my back "yeah I'm fine" I turn around to see David there. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed "to see if you were ok you seemed a bit stressed or something?" He answered "well I'm fine" I spit back "are you sure we can talk about it." My eyes starts to water again soon tears start to fall, David pulls me into a hug I hug back and hide in his chest and cry. "Yes" I say quietly "yes to what?" "You asked me on a date and my answers is yes" I smile at him tears still falling. "Meet me at Kay's and Lefou's cafe for lunch" Davis says. "I'll be there" I kissed his cheek "good night" I say walking home feeling better.

Ok sorry I had to add Mario's pov hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one shot feel free to comment or something, also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3