Cutie<3

Ok this is so I have time to write the Seven deadly sins book I've written 2 chapters and going to write 3 and 4 in a few days I'll be uploading it in a week??? also I uploaded two chapters it's been awhile since I've done that

Michael's POV:
I was training with Richie on a random bridge "hey cutie?" He flirts "what" I ask trying not to blush "take this" he pushes me over I grab his arm. We land on the ground Richie is pinning me down "well cap are you falling for me?" He flirts "I hate you" I say looking away blushing "love you to" he smiles. "Why do you always have to flirt with me?" I ask him "I l-like you" he stutters "yeah good one" I laugh it of "it's not a joke" he looks down eyes starting to water. "Wait you're not joking are you" I look at him trying not to show my emotions. "Why would I ever joke about this to you" He looks as if he was going to cry any second. I look at him not knowing what to say "you're telling the truth" I say still confused. "Yes you idiot I freaking like you" he yells starting to cry "I really like you" he says looking down. Seeing him cry brakes my heart I pull him in to a hug "don't cry please" I say trying not to cry. "Why?" He asked "because I can't live knowing I made you cry" I say my eyes watering. He hugs me back "I don't want to see you cry" he whisperers I sit in his lap hugging his torso he hugged around my arms and back. He kissed my forehead "we should go see the others" Richie says standing up and placing me on the ground. "Yeah" I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him before walking over to the others.

Hello hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see a chapter/one-shot on. bye<3