Prank

Thanks to @baby_fuzzy-wuzzy for this idea

Kaykrae's POV:
Me and inmo have recently became friends we have been talking about pranking people. "maybe we could prank lefou" inmo suggested "no I'll have to do more training" I resented "blue shy guy" he asked "jakey?" "Yeah" "Umm I guess that could work." After we have a plan we go to find jakey we were going to jump scare him, we find him and jump at him.

Jakey's POV:
I was walking around the bench to relax for a bit, I hear foot steps behind me. I look behind me but all of a sudden Kay and inmo jump at me I freeze in the spot they started to laugh before they noticed I wasn't moving. "Jakey!?" Kay asks "oh no inmo go find bryan!" Inmo runs to the house, "jakey I'm sorry are you ok" she asks I started to crack I started to shake water filled my eyes and my vision went fuzzy. All of a sudden I feel arms around me "jakey are you ok?" I hear Bryan asks in a slight panic I shack my head as a sign of no. He picked my up and carried me to the house, we sat on a couch. Bryan hugged me for 24 minutes so I was calmed down fully "what happened?" He asked quietly "Kay and inmo just jumped at me and I froze" I replied as he pulls me in to a hug again and kisses my forehead.

Ok nice and short hope you enjoy if you got a suggestion for a chapter/oneshot please feel free to comment it bye<3