Back off!

Thanks to @WerewolfFijiGaming for this idea.

Bryan POV:
Me and jakey were walking around the market place looking for cocoa beans, eggs and milk. I go get some milk as some guy comes over to jakey "hey there cutie" the guy says "h-hi d-did you w-want something?" Jakey stutters "would you like to hang out some time?" The guy asks "n-no thank you" jakey says uncomfortably "come on~" the guy steps closer making jakey panic. "don't touch him and back off his not interested" I say standing next to Jakey. "I'm not talking to you" the guy said walk a bit closer to Jakey, "and I said his not interested" I say looking at him angrily jakey hiding behind me a bit. "Come in I just wanted to talk" the guy said walking around me to jakey and grabbing his hand. "H-hey" Jakey says in shock "I said don't touch him" I say angrily "what are you going to do" he says in a dumb voice. I see red I grab his arm he looks at me confused "why that so amazing great job" he says in the same dumb voice. I smirk and start burning his arm "your crazy" he yells I look him in the eyes "I said don't touch him!" I yell at the guy letting go of his arm the guy runs off. "Jakey did he hurt you?" I ask worried checking his arms "I'm fine now thanks to you" he smiles at me. I blush a bit and look away from him "ok that's good let's go home I smile back at him, "yeah let's do that" he smiles again then he kisses my cheek. "Love you" I say walking back to the house "love you to" he responds holding my hang.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment it or something. Bye<3