Beach day

Quick question does anyone have a ship that they would like to see in a story? It wouldn't be the main focus but in the background eg: how I had Mario and David go on a fake date or how Kit has moved into Kay room. Just a question though so no promises (also I'm not making jakey or Bryan cheat on each other)

Bryan's POV:
He and Jakey were sitting on the bench jakey raeding a book why are we at the beach? Well Kay had the great idea of Having a beach day. It wasn't a good idea because lefou and I both dislike water so lefou and Kay where building sandcastles with inmo and kit that had tagged along with us. Me and jakey were sitting in the sun well I was, jakey was under an umbrella reading is book. "Did you put on sunscreen?" Jakey asked "no why?" I say back "get out of the sun then" he says back. I sit closer to him to be under the umbrella to I start to do my sunscreen then I boop jakey's noses. "Really Bryan?" He says angrily "yes" I say looking him in the eyes his nose had a dot of sunscreen on it I giggled a bit. He wipes it off "i hate you" He says looking at me in the eyes "love you to" I says kissing his cheek and smiling at him. "My ship!" Inmo, Kay and Kit yells out then running in side there sand fortress 'a hole with built up walls' jakey gigles and hugs me "love you" he whispered smiling.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment it or something. Also I pre-right most of the chapters/s
one-shots so it may take a bit to come out just so you know. Bye<3