Bryan?

Jakey's POV:
It's three in the afternoon me and Bryan were playing with Oliver on the floor in Bryan's and Kay was baking berry muffins or cupcakes I didn't remember which one down stairs. Oliver ran in circles around us Bryan looks up at me and smiles, I don't know why but I could sense that th smile was fake was he upset? "Are you ok?" I ask concerned "yeah of course why wouldn't I be?" He avoided the question, I look him I the eyes "how have you been?" "Why so many questions?" He says giggling avoiding questions again. I stand up close the door that was open and sit on his bed, he stands up and sits down next to me "what's wrong?" I say looking at my feet, "what do you mean?" He smiles avoiding my question again. "Stop avoiding my question!" I yelled I quickly cover my mouth remembering that Bryan hates yelling. "Bryan I'm sorry" he stands up and walked out the door. I sit on his bed for I few seconds before running after him, I go to my room he's not there, I then run down the stairs "Kay have you seen Bryan!?" I say in a panic "yeah he just went out the front why what happened?" "Sorry I'll tell you later" I say tuning and running to the door. I look around for him and see him sitting on the shore line, I walk up to him and sit down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell so loud" I say apologising, "don't apologies its my fault I'm sorry I didn't replied to your questions" "it's not your fault Bryan" I say. "I'm not ok" he say under his breath "what was that?" "I said I'm not ok! this hole time I've been the one that's been ok with all this change and training and gross food but it's hard, I feel like everything has been pulled out from my feet like went... w-when..." he goes quite I look at him he starts to cry. I pull him in to a hug "w-w-when" I stutters out "it's ok you don't need to continue" I say holding him close. "T-thank you j-jakey" he hugs me back, we sit there for 30 minutes. the sun started to set we watch the sun had started to set we watch it go down. "I love you jakey" "I love you to" we say as the sun sets.

Ok hope you enjoy and omg have you seen Bryan's last video for origins of Olympus!?!? the ship has sailed again!!!! and the emotions!!!__Ok I'm done fanning_ if you have any ideas for a chapter or oneshot please comment it thank you to @baby_fuzzy-wuzzy For this idea I built off what they said so it's not what they said but that still gave me the idea so thanks (I had know idea what to call this chapter) bye<3