Seven deadly sins

-
Ok so thanks to @WerewolfFijiGaming @FuntimeGalx and @Wp_SandWitch24 for this ship suggestion
-

-
so i don't really have any I ideas to have this ship work in FTO but... i'm making this a one-shot for Seven deadly sins
-

-
this is just an idea I had floating around my head and didn't know if I should write it but probably would have written this anyway but enjoy-
-
Sorry this is long
-

Richie POV:
Me and three of the other seven deadly sins were camping out in the brunt out town in one of the only houses with a roof. I was laying next to Michael against his will 'not like he kept up a fight' David and Brandeen where in the nexted room. Michael was facing away from me I really want to cuddle with him. I really like him not like how I joked with the others about liking them I really like him. When the others joke around saying a don't stay with anyone for longer then a week, and that everyone leaves after they find out how clingy I am I hurts! Yes it is true I'm clingy but it's not my fault I just feel like people will leave me! It's the same reason that I brake of with people after a week so that I can't get to close... My stomach starts feeling like it's collapsing in on itself I hug my stomach rolling in to a ball. My mind drifts to Michael yelling at me to get away from him my chest feels like my heart is crumbling into peace's. My breathing is uneven and eyes start to water I close my eyes shut trying to block out my thoughts. But it only made it worse tears starts to fall from my eyes and quiet sobs escape my mouth. I reach for Michael just wanting something to be able to calm me down, but stop at the thought of him yelling at me I pull my hand away from him. I hug my gut letting out silent sobs tears falling from my eyes. My vision goes blurry "Are you ok?!" I hear someone say I hug myself tighter "Richie are you ok? hey look at me" the person whispers making me look at them I look up to see Michael. My gut and chest feel like they at war "n-no" I whisper in response to his question "What's wrong?" He pulls me into a hug I hug him back pulling him closer, I cry in to his chest. I slowly stop crying until I was silent my breathing was still uneven. "Are you ok?" Michael asks "y-yes I'm good now" I say moving away from him hugging myself again. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked "I just let some stuff get to me" I say looking down "what got to you?" He asked "just when you and the others talk down to me like I'm less and bring up stuff like how I go on to many dates and I'm to clingy and can't stay with someone for more then a week" I say looking him in the eyes. "Richie why didn't you tell us?" He asked "would you listen? All you do is push me to the side" I say back. "Your right" he looks down, slightly disappointed in his self "and it doesn't help the fact that I can't handle not being near you" I whispered to myself. "What was that?" Michael said leaning closer "don't" I mumbled "what?!" He says slightly confused "you yell at me to get away! to not touch you! But then your fine with pulling me into a hug!" I say angry I get up and walk out of the house "wait what do you mean? You always joke around with us we thought you were joking you do it to all of us!" Michael say following me out "yes I joke around with the others but I was serious when I talk about you!" I say walking away water filling my eyes. "Wait!" Michael yells grabbing my wrist "don't touch me!" I yell tears falling from my eyes as I walk away "where are you going" Michael says sounding worried and slightly defeated. "it doesn't matter I'll be back in the morning" I say back walking away. Tears fall from my eyes again I didn't want to yell at him and differently didn't want him to yell at me.

-In the morning-
I walk back into the house David yelling at Brandeen and Michael looked really mad like he was going to blow up the whole 'already burnt' town. "What did I miss" I say in a joyful and flirty voice. "Where have you been!" David said mad "well do you want to know?" I say sassily "that's a no" he replied "ok I'm up" Brandeen says "then we can go" Michael say walking out. "What up with him?" I ask "don't know he's just being his angry self" David says "maybe he needs a his tea" Brandeen says yawning. We walk out and followed Michael along the path we walk for about ten minutes before any one spoke "Why is everyone so quiet?" Brandeen asked "I don't know" Michael said angry. "shhh are you trying to get us killed!" David said to Brandeen quietly "no" Brandeen replies. I don't feel like talking to Michael but they will think somethings up if I don't "you ok cap?" I ask "yes everything's fantastic" he says looking my in my eyes grinding his teeth. "Ok" I say slowing down to walking behind Michael. I look at my feet trying not to feel bad for walking away last night. I feel tired and emotionally drained, thirty minutes past. I look up to see greed and envy...
-after the fight with greed and envy-
After the fight, Brandeen fell asleep and I 'accidentally' hit David in the back of the head making him unconscious. Me and Michael where the only ones awake "you should probably wipe David's memory a bit" Michael says walking to the bridge. I wipe his memory and walk over to Michael "so can we talk about last night?" Michael asked. "What is their to talk about" I say facing away. "Where did you go last night?" Michael asked "I ended just walking around for a bit till the sun came up, I was just a few houses away" I answered "why did you get so angry last night?" He asked "I don't want to talk about it" I look away "so do like me?" Michael asked I don't say anything "if you don't want to talk that's fine but would you please just tell me straight up do you like me?!" He starts to get mad "yes I do" say looking down at him looking him in the eyes. "Why?" He asked "I don't know" I answered "what do you mean?" He asked "I mean I don't understand my emotions! And I don't know why I feel this and why it hurts so much" My eyes start to water, why am I so emotional around Michael. "Why?! Am I just going to be another person you go out with for a week then dump!" Michael looks angry "I-I don't want to just be one of your countless relationships" Michael continues sitting down eyes filing with water. I sit next to him "wait! do you like me?" I ask "y-yes" he looks at me like he just did something wrong tears start to fall from his eyes. I pull him into a hug we sit there for a few minutes, "you are not going to be just one of my one week things" I say "can I kiss you?" He asked"y-you may" I answered he kissed me on the lips. "I think we should do some training before the others get up" I say "yeah we don't want to be suspicious" Michael pulls me into a hug again.

-Ok this was really long I'm thinking of making a Seven deadly sins one-shot book (maybe continuing this as a longer book) would you read it?????if so comment it, it's still just a maybe 'maybe I should write this' sort of thing but still
-
hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter or one-shot feel free to comment or something.

also feel free to comment a ship you would like to see in the background of a chapter/one-shot. bye<3