Thats where we...

Bryan's pov:
Me and jakey were walking, well Olivia follows us around. We walked through the training ground past the dummies "look that's where I asked you on a date" I laughed we kept walking. "And there's where you set me on fire" jakey joked "I'm sorry about that" I apologised. "It's fine it didn't even hurt me that much" jakey said truthfully, we smile at each other as me keep walking. "That were we had our first fight" jakey smiles, "and here's were I kissed you that time" I say "we haven't kissed here before-" I cut him off by kissing him. "You were saying" I say with a chuckle, "I don't like you!" jakey said a little salty. "You do like me" I kissed him again he started blushing, I started giggling my cheeks a little pink. "Your to cute" I say to jakey as we walk along the path back to the hall. "I'm not cute" jakey huffs still blushing, "I love you" I say "fine" he pulls me in to a hug "love you to" he kiss me. Olivia ran up to us jumping into jakey's arms "ok let's go eat" we walk inside the hall and found some cookies.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a chapter/oneshot please comment I am low on ideas at the moment I can't write with no ideas ok bye<3