Angry

Thank you to @Ashl0390 and @baby_fuzzy-wuzzy for this idea it's a mix of two's ideas <3

Jakey's POV:
Today we have training I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep it's 4:25. I walk to the door quietly so not to wake up Kay or Oliver. I walk down to the kitchen and get a glass of water and walk up to my room stopping at the door. I walk to the couch sitting down, I sat there for thirty minutes before falling asleep. "Hey jakey" Bryan whispers waking me up "what?" I ask "here training is in fifteen minutes" he said handing me a muffin. "Thank you" I smile he smiles back, I eat the muffin and get ready for training. "What's the time?" I ask sleepily "5:54 training is in six minutes at six" he answered. "Great" a say sarcastically
"What's wrong?" Bryan says sweetly I smile at him "sorry I didn't get much sleep is all" "then rest for a bit" he smiled back at me. We sit on the couch me leaning on his shoulder, some time pasted and we got Kay and walked to kitchen and eat some cookies. The other guild showed up "ok time to split up again Kay go with lefo and my brother Brandon here bryan and jakey go with me and inmo and David you can go with" "BOSS!!!" Inmo yells interrupting Richie. I feel bryan holding my hand I smile at him, Inmo then gets zapped bye Richie we walk over to the dummies. "Ok let's see how good your aim is" Richie said I go first I hit the target on the dummies chest. "Good Bryan go" Bryan walks up to the plate and strikes a dummy burning it to the ground. "Umm sorry" he says looking at Richie, "it's ok umm... let's not do that your both good with aim let's do some defenders, do you two have swords or weapons?" "Yes I have a sword" Bryan says "I do to" I add on. After training we go back to the house/guild hall we were saying in. "Oh hello your back" Kay says happily, I hand Kay a cookie forgetting the ban "no controband" David says loudly "punch him" inmo yells. I run behind Bryan to hide David walks up to us "give me the cookies!" David yells "DON'T YELL AT HIM!!!" Bryan yells pushing David back to the floor. "GO UP STAIRS NOW!" Lefou yells at Bryan we walk up stairs to his room and sit on his bed. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" Bryan asked a little scared "Yes but it's fine, but how are you?" "I'm just annoyed" Bryan says hugging me. "I didn't know you had it in you to yell at someone" I smile "we'll he scared you and he could have hit you" Bryan said sadly. "It's ok do you want to go apologise?" "No but I'm hungry" we walk down to the kitchen everyone is watching us "hi" Kay says breaking the silence "hello" I say "hay" Bryan breaths out. "Ok care to explain why your so angry?" Brandeen says angrily, Bryan didn't answer he took an apple looking up for a second "sorry" he said then started walking to the stairs "Bryan!" Lefou said frustrated "look I'm sorry I got mad and could control it ok!" He yelled then stormed up the stairs. "I'm sorry his just a bit upset at the moment" I say following Bryan up the stairs. "Bryan?" "What!" He yells at me "I-I'm sorry jakey I didn't mean to yell" Bryan apology's "it's fine but go back down there and apologies to them" "fine" he walks down he takes a deep breath "sorry I didn't mean to yell sorry if I hurt you David but you were scaring jakey" "ok but why are you so protective of jakey?" David asks Bryan looks at me I nod to him "he's my boyfriend" "oh ok that makes sense sorry for scaring him" "ok time for lunch" lefou says out of nowhere "lunchtime!" Kay says excited, we went to have lunch Kay had just made more choc chip muffins.

Hello hope you enjoyed I had no idea were this was going at one point, but I guess it's ok and not to all over the place. If you have any ideas or a chapter/oneshot feel free to comment ok bye<3