• Nandini Murthy •

Rains and Mumbai. Don't they go hand in hand? Mumbai ki baarish is one such phenomenon that puts you in the mood, the mood of doing something. It makes you lively. However, melancholic you maybe, if you feel the drops with an unbiased mind, you will end up smiling and rejoicing under it with hopes of new beginnings cropping up.

Add to the rains, the touch of night sky and the combination becomes too deadly to not influence your mood.

While this may have been the case for ninety percent of the population but, it was not for her. Anyone but her.

Inside a huge mansion, with lush green gardens and lavish exteriors, she stood at window of her room, watching the droplets touch the ground. Just mindlessly watching. No thoughts crossed her mind, no emotions flashed on her face. She remained a statue.

By looking at her formal clothing, anyone could tell she had just arrived from her office and has not yet changed out of those clothes. These sort of menial tasks were just a time waste for her. These formal clothings were like a second skin for her. Why won't they be? Last eight years of her life, she has spent wearing these. Working tirelessly, day in and day out, giving her everything to be what she is today. When she worshipped her work, her work too worshipped her. It was because of that, what she is today.

She was the owner of multi million dollar textile company, NA Textiles Pvt. Ltd.

She was the talent behind the success of her clothing brands
Niran, Nesta and Sila, which now are class symbols.

She was the Mogul whose genius even the great entrepreneurs accept.

She was the lady, speaking to whom, most industrialist dread of, given her extreme business skills.

She was the business giant, the great business woman, inspiration to new entrepreneurs and a lesson to the established one, the most feared boss yet an unprecedented example of hardwork.

And still, she was an unsolved mystery.

She was Nandini Murthy.

(Niti Taylor Bawa as Nandini Murthy)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Niti Taylor Bawa as Nandini Murthy)

❇️❇️❇️

"Defined by no man, you are your own story,
Blazing through the world, turning HIStory into HERstory.

And when they dared to tell you about all the things you cannot be,
you smile and tell them,

"I am both war and woman, you cannot stop me"

❇️❇️❇️

The rain had ceased and from behind the dark gloomy clouds came the bright sunrays, as the harbinger of hope and new beginnings. For anyone, this scene would have been eye pleasing but for Nandini, it was as painful to the eye as it can get. Her eyes, which were prone to darkness did not meet well with rays of hope.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें