6. Mending with a Thread

|| She wears strength and darkness equally well,
The girl has always been half goddess, half hell ||

🔹🔹🔹

The St. Regis, Mumbai

The stage was set for Nandini to showcase her talent and leave the audience spell bound once again. Like any other Fashion show, even in this one she was running around, getting the last minute model fittings done while overlooking others thing too.

Wearing a black and white combination, Nandini sported her trademark bun and watch, along with a stern yet patient face.

For her, it just another show whereas Aryaman, who too was busy with his fair share of works, was looking intermittently at the door, waiting for the person he has been wanting to see arrive

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For her, it just another show whereas Aryaman, who too was busy with his fair share of works, was looking intermittently at the door, waiting for the person he has been wanting to see arrive.

Having known Nandini's past history with boys he did not get his hopes very high but still it was difficult for him to not pin his hopes to this one wonder man. He, in the deepest chambers of his heart, had this feeling that he was different. It wasn't something he can put his finger on but he knew.

His eyes were also on the clock for Nandini hated later comers. If Manik isn't here in next two minutes, then the road is just going to get tougher for him. This tension was going to eat him alive but he heard the most needed voice.

"Hey Aryaman!", Manik appeared in front of him with his PA Maddy in tow. "Welcome Manik...you look great", he greeted him with a widespread smile and a thudding heart. Manik smiled in gratitude, adjusting the sleeves of his grey tee. He looked very casual in a tee and jeans, just suiting his cool dude image.

 He looked very casual in a tee and jeans, just suiting his cool dude image

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Come let's go to Nandini. She handles the fittings of show stoppers", the thrill in Aryaman's voice was no brainer to guess. He indeed was absolutely pumped to see how their meeting goes. The past two ones went down with sparks flying, but what about this one?

The two men walked towards the corner which Nandini had occupied and was going through every model's dress, examining it closely to pin point flaws, if any. She always strived for perfection in the most miniscule sense too. She was in the middle of pinning a button on the coat of one model when Aryaman walked in with Manik behind.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें