• Manik Malhotra •

If Mumbai and baarish go hand in hand then, there is something else which gives Mumbai the fame it has garnered. No prizes for guessing, it's Bollywood indeed.

Bollywood. A mix of drama, with romance; a dash of fantasy and melodrama, layers of thrill and suspence, add to it a spoonful of beauty, not to forget a pinch of nepotism and a garnish of music and tune. Tada, you have Bollywood. In the city of dreams, situates this dreamland, which everyone atleast once, whishes to enter.

The country may have a love hate relationship with Bollywood but its one achievement will always be of being synonymous with Mumbai. It would be correct to say that the present day Mumbai, thrived because of the lingering presence of the super stars, the products of Bollywood.

Spread in the land of over 200 acres, the Bombay Film City was a work place to more than 400 people, ranging from a cleaner to the actors with likes of The Great Amithabh Bacchan.

The film city never sleeps. A set can never come to a stand still. With diversified kinds of works, it is impossible that everyone makes himself free from it. When one rests the other works and vice versa. This has been the tradition.

But this so called tradition breaks only once. Only and only when its his time to shoot. From the time he steps onto the set till he goes back to car, there isn't a dull moment here.

Just like everyday, even in this ferocious rains, he was there sitting on the dimly lit set arena, waiting patiently for the rain to subside and the shoot to resume. Unlike any other celebrity, he was self made.

Coming from a family, known for the business skills running in their blood, a family which provided him with the best of the available, he was one among those rarities who knew about the adversities of life, even after living a life of absolute luxury.

He was the one who conquered millions of heart by just his smile.

He was that self made superstar who refused to take aid of nepotism and make his own name.

He was the newly crowned 'King' of the Cinema, yet the humblest you'll come across.

He was the result of his hard work, his dedication and his talent.

He was the guy who can mesmerise even deaf when he sings

He was the world renowned, critically acclaimed actor hailed as the new rising star of Indian Cinema

He was Manik Malhotra.

(Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra)

❇️❇️❇️

If someone is cruel to you
Because of your soft disposition
And generosity,
Respond to their poison
With equal parts sweet honey,
Equal parts dangerous ferocity

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें